Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Khalidimagh

It is the kind of math only highly literate folks would be able to calculate..😆

Theek hai aap jitna ‘highly literate’ toh nahi hai but I realized yesterday itself , after seriously answering a couple of your ‘intelligent’ questions,that there was some kind of inside joke going on here. 🤓

1248410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatuPrasad

Why don't you come from your original id UP ke bhaiya nathkhat, shakal se hi lodu Prasad jobless hate mongering bigot dikhta hai tu 😆 forum ki bathroom dhinchak Pooja 😆

Tu to apni shakal kya asli naam bhi nahi dikha pa raha/rahi. Itni sharm aati hai apni asliyat se? Thoda prasad doon kya? 😆

1248410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Wah....bhai tu kyon nahi aa jaata pehle apne original ID se.....🤣

Thanks BI 👍

1248410 thumbnail

Lo agayi forum ki dhinchik pooja 😆Abhi alap lagayegi yahan jagjit Singh ka😆

To tum bhi Ranu Mondal ka aalap laga hi do. Seh lenge sab jaise mujhe seh liya 😆

1248410 thumbnail

We all have a job except nathkhat. Isko koi kaam dhandha nahi hai other than spreading racial hatred. Think he is on BJP's payroll and disguise as full-time forum bathroom singer here 😆

U seem to know a lot about me.

Din bhar mere par hi research karti ho kya? 😆

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khalidimagh

I think there are a few people know the context jis pe yeh thread bana hai... hasini is one of them..

Ask her if you are really interested...😆

I think I kinda got the connection and context yesterday itself. Ab itna bhi tum log subtle nahi the 😆

1248410 thumbnail

Jobless forum ki dinchik pooja was asking me the same and made a mid herself 😆

Oh u are reincarnation of jeeper creeper.

Badi der lagi wapas aane me tumko.

Ab aa hi gayi ho to prasad kha ke jaana haan ❤️

1248410 thumbnail

Agaya khali dimagh lodu prasad. Dimagh khali shakal yuck apna Prasad apni chamiya log ko khila sicko🤢

Are dimag aur shaqal pe kyun jaati ho jaaneman. Ek baar is lodu ko try karo fir iski hi deewani ho jaogi... Chammak chhallo 😉

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

IMG_20230513_220002.jpg

Word Count: 0

791198 thumbnail

We all have a job except nathkhat. Isko koi kaam dhandha nahi hai other than spreading racial hatred. Think he is on BJP's payroll and disguise as full-time forum bathroom singer here 😆

And what you’re doing here doesn’t constitute hate? NatkhatPyare is neither jobless nor a hater. He may have conservative views but I have never seen him cross the line. There’s always a rational way to disagree instead of making MIDs and making such disgusting posts. Now, you are probably going to unleash your anger at me but that is okay. You’re obviously a regular member and since you think his posts are “racially fueled”, you are probably not a nasty person deep down yet you are behaving otherwise, here. Please reevaluate yourself and ask yourself why you decided to resort to this.