MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

This is probably too early to judge but damn this show is making my liking go ulta pulta. 😳 I used to like Stefan and dislike Damon but here I like Veer and dislike Armaan. I used to love Klaus and dislike Elijah but here I am liking Daksh more than Sikander. 😳

After the first episode with Sikander's entry, I wish Krip Suri played Sikander. I really loved his acting and presence better. I see the fire in his eyes and expressions like Klaus had in TVD/TO. So far Sikander looked more like a villain than the powerful Klaus we were used to.

No offence to Rra fans. I just expected better because I loooooove Klaus. Will definitely give a few episodes to see a better writing of the character and a better performance.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavikkkkk thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Interesting episode story line is becoming stronger n stronger veer presence always make whole episode watchable

Bollyfan44 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I love the American Originals Klaus and Elijah. There is no comparison. The cast for the Vampire Diaries and the Originals was phenomenal. I love Rra and Krip; they are the best thing to happen to this serial, They could have casted this serial better. I would have loved to see Zain and Shivangi on this as well. They needed a better cast to play the Gilbert’s and the Salvatore Brothers. Lastly, a better girl for Caroline. This casting is horrible; like I said Krip and Rra are the best thing to happen to this serial.

Originally posted by: Bollyfan44

I love the American Originals Klaus and Elijah. There is no comparison. The cast for the Vampire Diaries and the Originals was phenomenal. I love Rra and Krip; they are the best thing to happen to this serial, They could have casted this serial better. I would have loved to see Zain and Shivangi on this as well. They needed a better cast to play the Gilbert’s and the Salvatore Brothers. Lastly, a better girl for Caroline. This casting is horrible; like I said Krip and Rra are the best thing to happen to this serial.

I am liking Krip so far. I wish Zain was casted for Klaus and why not Shivangi for Cherry. I guess they can't afford them. 😆

The casting sucks. I wish Reem wasn't in the show. Not a fan of Gashmeer either.

The problem is that they are following the story of TVD so obviously we want to see the best actors for the characters we once loved in the past. If it was another story, we wouldn't have minded.

Originally posted by: Bhavikkkkk

Interesting episode story line is becoming stronger n stronger veer presence always make whole episode watchable

So far Veer and Daksh are interesting. Rest just boring.

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Although I loved TVD and they were far better actors than this Indian version but never found any of them better looking than Indian version. Ghasmir is definitely better looking than original. KK is cuter. Rest Klaus, Eliza were gross looking guyz. May be Bonnie eas the only prettier for me than what we have here. Isha may be the other one less good looking than original.

But acting was better in original. Demon/Ian ka keya acting/expression tha!Mind blowing. He was my favorite. Comparing to Ian KK baas dull,boring and old. But yes better looking. Cute vampire.

Originally posted by: jhalak7

Although I loved TVD and they were far better actors than this Indian version but never found any of them better looking than Indian version. Ghasmir is definitely better looking than original. KK is cuter. Rest Klaus, Eliza were gross looking guyz. May be Bonnie eas the only prettier for me than what we have here. Isha may be the other one less good looking than original.

But acting was better in original. Demon/Ian ka keya acting/expression tha!Mind blowing. He was my favorite. Comparing to Ian KK baas dull,boring and old. But yes better looking. Cute vampire.

For me Paul looks way better than Gashmeer. Ian and KK has their own handsomeness and cuteness. Both Candice and Kat looked beautiful. Here only the actrice playing Mehek looks nice but acting wise quite boring. Cherry's acting is okayish but she can't match Candice. Let's not even talk about Reem.

Joseph in TVD/TO looked hot. Maybe because of the character he played. He was fire. As an actor, he was phenomenal. Not a fan of Rrahul yet. Krip is hotter than Daniel but can't deny that Daniel had his own charm as Elijah. Both the actors are good acting wise.

It's just not the acting, the writing of the characters too is not upto the original story. For example, Armaan whenever he is onscreen it's about Eisha. There is nothing to like him other than his love story with Eisha.