Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahat_fahad8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I think Sujal and Rishi had a plan.
Sujal acting shoot Rishi. He acting died.
Maybe.
cool_time thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i hate ekta.cudn't she give a happy end to kth.rishis death brought tears to my eyes. 😭
cutegirln thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what oh no way plzzzz ekta hamaray sabar ka aur imtihan maat lo
nigine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
please please send the old kth please nomi
saividya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the death of rishi can never happen. because he is the supporter of sujal in all ways. sujal cant bear rishi's death. all the family members cant digest this tragedy.

therefore its my conclusion that rishi is not dead. moreover sujal shot him from back and blood comes from his mouth . when a person gets shot from behind in the scull he will be dead at once. but rishi was talking. may be it was a plan of both sujal and rishi . what the hell is sujal going to get by killing rishi, thou by mistake . nothing.... so i think its a wwell planned scene by rishi and sujal. and if rishi dies at this stage mehek willl be left alone. this also cant happen.

or if at all rishi is dead, mehek will become widow just like mouli. and there are no more new characters to be involved in the serial except aman and karthik.

but we all cant tell one thing and that is ekta mayi ke pas koi REPCHIK idea hoga. she will unite mehek with aman and mouli with karthik.

or may be swayam may finally become agood person and he will marry mehek as a third husband. then akshat will come and marry kanan as the second wife. and karthik will marry mouli.

OHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

MUJHE CHAKKAR AA RAHA HAI. THIS TOPIC WITH TEARS IS GOING WITH COMEDDY 😆
mousumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
watever it is i really felt soooooooooo sad wen i saw rishi dying................even now my hewart is aching...... 😭 😭 i was never sad like this 😭
crazyfanar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😭 😭 Ekta toh, mujh sai nahi bachai gi 😡 mein aa rahi hoon. 😡 😡

bicharaa rishi.
is sujal kai bachai ko kya zaroorat thi shoot karnai ki 😡 , ladnai daita dono ko 😡 , acha tha Rishi toh na marta , zyada sai zyada hospital mein admit ho jaata 😡 .

Rishiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 😭

After Rajeev left he was rocking kth.( Aamna tooo)
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I was never a fan of Rishi, but his death was so sad. Why couldn't Ekta end this serial on a happy note? 😭
Edited by sarah1024 - 17 years ago
Irish_Pride thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hated yesterday's episode....I hope its jus a dream
akramabs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
😭 I too hated yesterday's epi...Rishi dead and he was shot with his own brother's hand..........
Its so sad....
I wish it is a plan....... 😳