Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Rapchik Rockers

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

As soon as I saw the first post I was screaming baarish in my head till I saw this post and was like... my Gemini twin is way ahead of me 🤣🤣

I will think of a theme soonish and update you soonish, Liz.

p.s. I don't know how or where to do those cute tags kinda things. Am artistically anda. 😆😆

Don't worry about tags, Deepu - I'm the same 😆, but we Geminis kickass at everything else,😆right? You can sign up without a theme for now if there's a date that suits you and update me on it later ..

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

As soon as I saw the first post I was screaming baarish in my head till I saw this post and was like... my Gemini twin is way ahead of me 🤣🤣

I will think of a theme soonish and update you soonish, Liz.

p.s. I don't know how or where to do those cute tags kinda things. Am artistically anda. 😆😆

tags - canva! I'll make for you, theme batana❤️

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Thanks my satrangi baby 

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Don't worry about tags, Deepu - I'm the same 😆, but we Geminis kickass at everything else,😆right? You can sign up without a theme for now if there's a date that suits you and update me on it later ..

ookay... last week of July then... 

@bold: oh hell ya... 😆😆

I wasn't even thinking about tags.

Can you make a couple for me based on freedom fight, patriotism, fight against atrocities towards a community, clan, under privileged and poor, please!

Only if you have time.

Thank you..

Originally posted by: Savera84

I wasn't even thinking about tags.

Can you make a couple for me based on freedom fight, patriotism, fight against atrocities towards a community, clan, under privileged and poor, please!

Only if you have time.

Thank you..

you're starting this week? I'll try. Abhi exam hai so not promising anything. Ho jayenge to I'll share by Saturday ❤️

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Rapchik Rockers

you're starting this week? I'll try. Abhi exam hai so not promising anything. Ho jayenge to I'll share by Saturday ❤️

Look what you started, beti? Apna thread itna beautify karne ki kya zaroorat thi? 😆

BTW, I don't know if I posted my best wishes for your exams yet in any of the threads, but here goes even if I did.

All the Best, do well ( I know you will) and come out with flying colors (again I know you will because that's your name ain't it? 🤗)

Tags etc aren't really required, Deepu and Raji! It's just a forum-based music thread. Ofc you can if you want to, but won't be fair for others who don't know how to make 'em and don't have anyone to make it for them.

Just outline your rules as to what type of songs people can post and start off with one example. That's it 😳

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Look what you started, beti? Apna thread itna beautify karne ki kya zaroorat thi? 😆

BTW, I don't know if I posted my best wishes for your exams yet in any of the threads, but here goes even if I did.

All the Best, do well ( I know you will) and come out with flying colors (again I know you will because that's your name ain't it? 🤗)

Tags etc aren't really required, Deepu and Raji! It's just a forum-based music thread. Ofc you can if you want to, but won't be fair for others who don't know how to make 'em and don't have anyone to make it for them.

Just outline your rules as to what type of songs people can post and start off with one example. That's it 😳

I do the tags if I'm making the thread usually. Did you not see world music wala tag? I simply love it!❤️

Mother's day ka thread tha 🥺💖 itna to banta hai. 

Please pray for me. This exam is a tough one but I got it 🤗 

Edited by Satrangi_Curls - 1 years ago

All the very best with your exams Neha.

Sorry to bombard you when you are busy with your exams.

Please ignore my request.

Cheers..

Viswasruti thumbnail

Dance Divas

Best wishes Neha. Study well, work hard and the result will take you to upper echelons❤️.