Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishnesh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless

It was light/dark -- where light and dark are emotional states of mind. But similar themes were already done, so I changed it.

Light & Dark better theme as long as you not translate as Savera / Night

Dark & Light =

Deepak/Diya/Roshni

Or Andhera could be great theme on Hindi Songs perspective 

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Folk Aficionados

Posted: 1 months ago

Hey Aqua! This is a gentle reminder for you to post your ToTW thread by 9 am IST Sunday. Don’t forget to tag us so we can pin it for you. 

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Hey Aqua! This is a gentle reminder for you to post your ToTW thread by 9 am IST Sunday. Don’t forget to tag us so we can pin it for you. 

Thank you for the reminder. Just a quick question: can I use songs that have insecurity as a synonym for jealousy? 

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

Thank you for the reminder. Just a quick question: can I use songs that have insecurity as a synonym for jealousy? 

It's your theme; you can define it, but since I already had an Infidelity theme, I think it's a good idea to make your theme distinct by adding Insecurity to Jealousy.

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Folk Aficionados

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

Sure. You can define what synonyms are allowed in Hindi and English. And yes, try to make it distinctive from the Infidelity theme to have as little overlaps as possible. 

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Sure. You can define what synonyms are allowed in Hindi and English. And yes, try to make it distinctive from the Infidelity theme to have as little overlaps as possible. 

Of course, that won't be a problem. I don't see infidelity and jealousy as even close to being the same smiley36

But I'll make sure to clarify that in the post too.

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Tagging those who have an amazing taste in music, visited frequently but not hosted so far, if they want to host on the forum and help build our music community. Would just love to see more fresh hosts here. If interested, please refer to page 1 and sign up for any week! Thanks! 🫡🤭

Edited by dhun.laagi - 1 months ago
Nishnesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

It's your theme; you can define it, but since I already had an Infidelity theme, I think it's a good idea to make your theme distinct by adding Insecurity to Jealousy.

Yes on July 9 TOTW # 9

was

(Infidelity)  theme   

By BrhannadaArmour

I am glad that not a single song in Jealosy thread  in Infidelity, very thin Lane beteeen Jealosy > infidelity though

Still not clear who will be host for A Day before SuryaGrahan on monday( in North America 100%)

Can i open thread on Andhera/ Dark

Yaha to Mauka ( Suryagrahan) bhi hai aur Dastoor bhi 

Nishnesh

Viswasruti thumbnail

Dance Divas

Originally posted by: Nishnesh

Yes on July 9 TOTW # 9

was

(Infidelity)  theme   

By BrhannadaArmour

I am glad that not a single song in Jealosy thread  in Infidelity, very thin Lane beteeen Jealosy > infidelity though

Still not clear who will be host for A Day before SuryaGrahan on monday( in North America 100%)

Can i open thread on Andhera/ Dark

Yaha to Mauka ( Suryagrahan) bhi hai aur Dastoor bhi 

Nishnesh

This theme was already used, in the night theme.  

The new theme will be displayed tomorrow. 

Nishnesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

This theme was already used, in the night theme.  

The new theme will be displayed tomorrow. 

New Theme? Not listed on page 1 (sign)