Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nrltpt thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Why did you get a naagin 6 kisi or ki TRP up karne ke liye.?! 

Nrltpt thumbnail

Why did you get a naagin 6 kisi or ki TRP up karne ke liye.?! 

Ravi narula

gggjg thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hope ekta ma dont do this anymore 

I cant tolerate this 

Rehanmr thumbnail

All Nagin is about teja only she act beautifully and looks elegant 

Nrltpt thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Naagin 6 me leap ke sath aadhi cast bhi change ho jayegi yeh kisi ko pta nhi tha. Ab dekhna hoga ke makers story me kitna change layenge

Jan12q thumbnail

Loving the acting of teju as South Indian ..specially missing the bus scene is soo good Love raghav n her chemistry 

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jan12q

Loving the acting of teju as South Indian ..specially missing the bus scene is soo good Love raghav n her chemistry 

Usually I am not a fan of repeated leaps and extensions but just watched the Colors Promo of Raghav and Pragati's chemistry.Raghav looked dapper while Pragati looked lost in Raghav's eyes.

Loved the Promo still I don't trust Raghav or should I say the actor portraying Raghav is best known for his negative/grey shades.

As I have said before also Raghav as a positive character would look like just another copy of Raghuveer or Maahir or even Ritik.When the Naagin franchise started these supportive ML's were a rage to begin with but N6 has seen many extensions.

I have not seen any FF story of Raghuveer and Prathana but yes Prarish FF still exists on this forum or elsewhere.

Pragati with her Southern Accent looks unique but the ML Raghav needs a change.A grey Raghav is better suited for the Naagin Pragati than a Positive Raghav.

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: masked

Usually I am not a fan of repeated leaps and extensions but just watched the Colors Promo of Raghav and Pragati's chemistry.Raghav looked dapper while Pragati looked lost in Raghav's eyes.

Loved the Promo still I don't trust Raghav or should I say the actor portraying Raghav is best known for his negative/grey shades.

As I have said before also Raghav as a positive character would look like just another copy of Raghuveer or Maahir or even Ritik.When the Naagin franchise started these supportive ML's were a rage to begin with but N6 has seen many extensions.

I have not seen any FF story of Raghuveer and Prathana but yes Prarish FF still exists on this forum or elsewhere.

Pragati with her Southern Accent looks unique but the ML Raghav needs a change.A grey Raghav is better suited for the Naagin Pragati than a Positive Raghav.

Naagin is known for supporting male leads comparing to daily shows.... Except even number season.....And yes the actors is known for grey shades it's normal everyone will expect him to be a negetive....I felt he will be negetive for sometime and he become positive in finale 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Praveer ffs are there on wattpad.

Vatsal has played complete negative role only in ek haseena.In films he has done only positive roles.TV changed his image.

Originally posted by: masked