LadyGaga123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Exclusive! Madam sir actor Aman Mishra to be seen in Star Bharat show Na Umra Ki Seema Ho

8 hours ago

Abb yeh konsa siyapa hai? I thought it was Jai lol

Edited by LadyGaga123 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulip.johar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

And here I wonder if Didi ever went to college... I always thought she did her college through correspondence... 🤣🤣 tabhi to unhe basic raaste bhi yaad nahi rehte the...

I hope this new entry and upcoming track has some head and tail... 🤣🤣

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulip.johar

And here I wonder if Didi ever went to college... I always thought she did her college through correspondence... 🤣🤣 tabhi to unhe basic raaste bhi yaad nahi rehte the...

I hope this new entry and upcoming track has some head and tail... 🤣🤣

relationship and didi 😱😱😱 maybe they’ll magically make her 24 now?

LadyGaga123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sns23

I'm telling u guys there must be a past of hers which made her so naive and goofy there is no way she can act so silly. Now I am wondering if they will show Vidhi being emotionally or physically abused by a guy that maybe her parents might have set up with? I feel like that track might have potential.. Otherwise kitna Bewakoof track hoga yeh lol
tulip.johar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kuchh naa puccho ITV makers and logic ke baare mein... wonder what they are going to cook now... 🤣🤣 250 episodes se Dev ki obsessed lover dekh rahe hain... next 50 episodes shayad Didi ka obsessive lover dekhna padega...

Audience Dev and Vidhi ki love story kab dekhegi??

LadyGaga123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulip.johar

Kuchh naa puccho ITV makers and logic ke baare mein... wonder what they are going to cook now... 🤣🤣 250 episodes se Dev ki obsessed lover dekh rahe hain... next 50 episodes shayad Didi ka obsessive lover dekhna padega...

Audience Dev and Vidhi ki love story kab dekhegi??

Honestly, if they want to show family scenes why can't they show it like Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Do like their family scenes were enjoyable to along with Arshi scenes no?
Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

aviroop, i think he is the same guy who invited dev & vidhi for an event by his event company. later, he sent chocolates and certificate to vidhi. Also, he might play love interest of vidhi as per those articles. 🤓

Edited by Angel_Shweta - 1 years ago
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel_Shweta

aviroop, i think he is the same guy who invited dev & vidhi for an event by his event company. later, he sent chocolates and certificate to vidhi. Also, he might play love interest of vidhi as per those articles. 🤓

Chocolates and certificate? Koi naya BTS aaya hai kya?

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Chocolates and certificate? Koi naya BTS aaya hai kya?

han yeh wala

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cr8v2g3Ot_f/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Edited by Angel_Shweta - 1 years ago
sns23 thumbnail

Oh ye wala - jab ye log congratulate karna shuru kiya, maine dar ke mare dekhna band kiya. Nahi jaanna chahti thi ki kis baat ki congratulations de rahe the. Kya pata ek class jaake, didi ne MBA complete kar liya 🤣🤣 then @hmhss said it was for some dance competition for which Vidhi trained kids.

thank you for the link though!