Feelings and Recreation Part 2, 3 updated

LadyGaga123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Dev's POV

Dev goes to his cabin. He was angered by the fact that Arjun has proposed to Vidhi…he know he shouldn't feel that way because he knows that he and Vidhi can never be together due to an age gap, but can they? He never thought of this because this whole time he only cared for his family and nothing else. But all of sudden Vidhi came into his life and he felt something magical…as if he has fallen in love. That hits him…He was in love with Vidhi,but how?????

Suddenly his thoughts get interrupted by a knock on his door .

Vidhi: Sir, Kya mein andar as Sakthi hoon?

Dev was still in an angry mood..but he let her come in…

Dev: What is it Miss. Vidhi ? Look I know u got proposed by Arjun, but that does not mean that I will let u slack off ….mind u Miss. Vidhi…I don't have time for all this crap….

Vidhi was shocked to see Dev speaking to her rudely.

Vidhi: Why are u being so rude sir? What did I do?

Dev: What did u do? How can u be so dumb Vidhi… I told u not to spend that much time with the guys because they can easily trap u into their lives why didn't u say anything to Arjun???!!

Vidhi: Sir… Arjun is just a good friend…..I don't know where this came from…

Dev: Just a friend huh, doesn't seem like it…Miss. Vidhi….

Vidhi: Sir please 🥺….Why are u getting mad ? Why are u being so possessive huh?? Why? Why do u care if I say yes to Arjun…

That was it. Vidhi had hurt his ego…She knows how he feels about her …yet she didn't say anything to Arjun when he proposed to her….how? Doesn't she feel the same way?

Dev angrily threw the file from the desk on the floor. Vidhi screamed in fear. He quickly grabbed Vidhi's waist and forcibly backed her against the wall…She tried to scream……

I'm leaving this to suspense….,.😂🤪Let me know what u guys think will happen next

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful...

My guess .... He'll be just inches apart from her lips.... And say..... You need to be punished ...... Often......and then

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

my take-he will place his finger on her lip and confess his feelings to her. Vidhi will get emotional and hug him passionately. 😳

LadyGaga123 thumbnail

Vidhi was afraid from Dev's sudden action. Why was he hurting her? Why did he care if she liked someone else? Does he also have the same feelings her? Vidhi was lost in her thoughts..when Dev said: Ajj Mein tumhne punishment doonga…

Vidhi: Sir, punishment kis liye? Kyunki Arjun meh mujhe propose Kiya hai…

Dev got frustrated with hearing Arjun's name and yelled: Haan…!!!!

Dev slid his hand onto her waist and pulled her closer: What did u do to me Miss. Vidhi!!!!!??? Phele meh asa nahi taah…why are u making me fall in love in with u when I know u feel something for Arjun

Vidhi became numbed….This was all she wanted to her….Her dream of having Dev sir in her life is a success ❤️

Vidhi: What…sir phirse koh naah….

Dev: Sunnah chathi ho?? I love u dammit! Pyaar kartha hoon tumseh….kabse apni feelings ke bare batana chatha tha lekin nahi keh paaye…upar se woh Ar..

Vidhi realized what was going on..and had an idea to make her sir realize that she only loves him and no one else.

When Dev was continuing to talk to her she had quickly kissed him to shut him…Dev was in shock by her bold action….Dev watched as she brought her hands up and put them behind his neck…and continuously starting kissing him ❤️🙈🥰

Vidhi noticed that he was saying anything in between because he was shocked…she smiled…and whispered in his ear..app..mujhe punishment dene chathe naah…lekin punishment toh meine di hai..apko…Aur Haan uss Amba Mehta ke saath dur re yeh..warna acha nahi hoga..Mr. Devrat Raichand…Aur ek baat… I love u….bahut…Manna..Arjun nahi mujhe propose Kiya hai.. lekin mein uskllye feel nahi karti…kyunki mein apse pyaar karti hoon…thank you for coming into my life sir…❤️🥺

Dev was in cloud nine. He just nodded and then started kissing back to her….

In between Dev said: Vidhi, I know this wrong, but it feels so right…and right now, I think it's time to show u how much I love u.

Dev bent his knees and pulled a a tiny box out of his pocket….it was a ring…

Dev: Miss. Vidhi Sharma….. I know ki mein Arjun jitna handsome nahi hoon but I really love u….will u please make me the lucky man to be your loving husband?? ❤️❤️

Vidhi screamed in excitement and said yes!!!! She excitedly hugged Dev….Dev reciprocated the hug and happily twirled her around……What they didn't know was Arjun had watched the entire thing…he was smiling with tears in his eyes knowing that at least Vidhi had found her special one…only prays th

at she never gets hurt…….🥺

LadyGaga123 thumbnail
1259112 thumbnail

Nice update😍.. Keep writing😊👍

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

wow, it was very nice. loved it. ❤️

Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Wow!!!!
bold Vidhi who got clean bowled the mighty devrat Raichand and guts tho dekho madam ka Amba ka naam ka dhamki bhi diya.

Poor dev how cutely accepted whatever she said like a love sick puppy around her .

Laughing like hell while imagining dev/ Iqbal and Vidhi/Rachana like this.

Dev’s that baby voice when he is close to her…ufff it’s too good to visualise.. it’s a magic.

Edited by Shinika - 1 years ago
maddy124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

That was so beautifully presented ❤️❤️

Keep writing for our Videv.. ❤️❤️❤️