Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeaAzure thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

So sorry. New user here. Will be careful from now on.

TeaAzure thumbnail

Why did she do that though. Also how do I insert spoiler?

Originally posted by: TeaAzure

Why did she do that though. Also how do I insert spoiler?

Makers have kept few things secret, they will reveal it in 2nd season.

forza thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Dimple ❤️❤️❤️

Edited by forza - 1 years ago
mishkil88 thumbnail

It is Dimple's show all the way. She looks and acts simply amazing. Otherwise ordinary plot. Deepak dobrial great acting , will go long way. 

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Finished it last night. I enjoyed it, along with the twists and turns. Dimple rules the show. Seeing her in such a meaty and violent role is such fun.

Spoilers ahead. Read at your own peril. 

I don't think Savi gave Kajal's son to Monk. I think Monk learned that she lied to Kajal and used it to his advantage. I wouldn't even be surprised if the child was indeed stillborn and he took advantage of Kajal's misgivings and feeling that she had a child. 

Harish and Kapil's character arcs are fascinating. Harish started out as a greedy asshole addicted to sex and drugs, while Kapil seemed to be a sweet, timid guy who wanted nothing to do with the family business. 

But now Kapil is bloodthirsty cruel, and controlling - how he treats Shanta and Dhiman. Harish redeemed himself by first accepting Bijlee's relationship with Naina and then offering Bijlee to start over as friends in the USA. 

I am curious about what Inspector Proshun told Savitri. I wonder if Proshun will join Savirti as an ally against Monk and Bade Sahab.