I would like to see Rahul and Radha bonding as brother and sister

Indulatha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Radha to manti hai Rahul ko apni bhai ki tarah, I would like see more scenes between them. He could help Radha too finding about Damini truth he knows about Damini so. Mohan to Damini ko Devata  manta hai to Mohan ko samjhana waste of time. Aankhe kholo Mohan ji😒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AishwaryaVarma thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Omg no already Radha is having full screen space in whole ep, instead of that they should manage other relationships with Mohan and family memebers.

Atleast Mohan scenes are sensible compared to Radha sugar coated dialogues and her ott behaviour.

Already its so annoying to see Radha every single scene 😒.  They should develop other characters not every scene can revolve around her can make it  entertain also. Her scenes with fam are so boring and useless.

I want to see more of Mohan ketki Rahul scene,  after all they are related. 

Strict No to Radha scenes, trp is actual proof when audience are least interested in her melodrama 

Indulatha thumbnail

Mohan ko Damini me hi Interest haiuska kuch nahi ho sakta hai at least ma beti ka scenes to kam kar sakte hai jaha dekho vo logo hi sabki baten sunte rahte hai😡 kuch aur kaam nahi hai in dono ko

AishwaryaVarma thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Damini kaha se aayi

I am talking about scenes between other characters like Mohan Rahul,  Mohan Ketki 

It's so important for any story to make connection between interesting characters not in boring character like Radha. So fed of Radha over hype in every episode. 

There should create more tracks to get sibling bond between Mohan Ketki Rahul, Mohan.and Mohan father also some ruff patch they can explore that. 

Instead of focusing on all these tracks they are stuck on that Radha and Damini face-off every week.

Edited by AishwaryaVarma - 1 years ago
Indulatha thumbnail

I know yaar just like that I said it, they are just focusing Damini plottings only all the time so. No gap also one by one only Damini plottings