Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mikis thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Shree15

omg what a coincidence ๐Ÿคฉ

and specially that scene where Jagtap was approaching towards Sai and Virat stop her and tell him โ€œ biwi hai Vo meri, Sai Virat Chavan aaheโ€ and reality strickes Jaggu๐Ÿ’ฅ

Also all the dialogues and everything, Sidharth, Ayesha and Neil, the chemistry and fire this trio has>>>>>

Actually tbh they shouldโ€™ve casted Sid bodke as some twin of Jaggu who is nice guy and introduce him as a new guy for Sai, it wouldโ€™ve been far far interesting ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Absolutely!!! Those 3 have awesome chemistry....I'm a huge fan of sids dialogue delivery the way he taunts v and openly cheaply comments on  Sai she shows the disgust and v shows such rage in his eyes NB definitely showed a storm brewing with his eyea in that scene! I like the way vs dialogue delivery changes with jag too normally it's clean and sophisticated but with jag the slang comes out "tu hain kon reh" type dialogues 

If they woulda used sid as a new guy for Sai I would've watched happily 

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mikis

Absolutely!!! Those 3 have awesome chemistry....I'm a huge fan of sids dialogue delivery the way he taunts v and openly cheaply comments on  Sai she shows the disgust and v shows such rage in his eyes NB definitely showed a storm brewing with his eyea in that scene! I like the way vs dialogue delivery changes with jag too normally it's clean and sophisticated but with jag the slang comes out "tu hain kon reh" type dialogues 

If they woulda used sid as a new guy for Sai I would've watched happily 

Evil Jaggu >>>>     

Me toooooo ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I looooved Bodke creeping on Sai because he did it sooo well and it brought so much satisfaction to see V lose it, but it could have been so so so much better if they weren't obsessed with making someone relevant.                                                                                                                                   

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Soul Sai hugged Soul V today smiley9

And V broke down. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Directors tried to copy Tamasha wala scene... kafi acchha aaya. Intensity was nice ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Would have been better if the same song was also used ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ab ise lollipop kahenge ya candy floss????๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by Moor278 - 1 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Kudos to everyone who woke up on a Sunday morning to watch Ghum ๐Ÿฅน

Will check it in a while 

Rosyme thumbnail

Got Sairat scene. So happy

Edited by Rosyme - 1 years ago
Rosyme thumbnail

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Umm my husband and I have a bike ๐Ÿคฃ bikes are not just for teenagers. There are fancy ass bikes and expensive also for adults. 

Edited by nutmeg7 - 1 years ago
Mikis thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

So these are the lollipops they will give now ? Sairat tashan and everything else will be soul or dream sequence lol.....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Rosyme thumbnail

.someone pls post that hug scene here.

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Kudos to everyone who woke up on a Sunday morning to watch Ghum ๐Ÿฅน

Will check it in a while 

It's deserves a screenshot for this thread โค๏ธ