Kalma ff :" earn me., fight me .."

Phlo004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 months ago

The sound of fan moving and the sound of pen tapping in the room is what could be heard at the moment . The heavy breathing gets normalized with time as she emerged herself in the work which is assigned to her though she is least interested in reading all those names again and starts on the present case but one particular name didn't let her attention to shift on other thing . This particular name is making her reminding all those things again but remembering some other memories her eyes hardened she turned her chair away from the table and starts looking for the books she needed for the case with a file in her hand she doesn't look at the time which is indicating that her meeting time is on and the loud noise of well polished leather brown shoes are heard in the corridor.  

His eyes doesn't read the name of the prosecutor whom he have to meet at that time his eyes are expressionless as always hand back on the hips in the tight grip as he takes more steps toward the main office while all the others are working or trying to make it look they are working are busy at gawking at the handsome man who is not a bothered to look even into some other figure , hairs gelled with a particular look black shades on his eyes and he doesn't need to let them say that the God has really took time to send a Greek God in the name of this profession . While the three men match his steps and two are serious , while one is rolling his eyes and whispered in the constable khan ears 

" rane sir dekhenge bhi nhi.., phir bhi inki aankhe neechi nhi hongi naa ..." 

While constable chuckled at his comment and look all the teenagers girls or the women in their mid thirties like rane sir are busy gawking at him or trying to lower their eyes when the angry blaze eyes glared at the direction . 

" sir ko tabdilyan bilkul nhi pasand ., agr inn mohtarmao ki halat aisi rahi to prosecutor change kar denge rane sir .." 

While the Sharma  the third one and a little senior from both peek into their conversation maintaining a safe distance from him so their hot angry young man sir doesn't listen them and already their hanging Jobs in the air gets them fired by him from his gun directly . 

" tum logo ko lagta Hai sir ne aaj tak ek ladki ko date bhi kiya hoga .., jiss hisab se sir sabse chidtehai inn ladkiyo ke matter se I am sure sir would have been scared the poor girl who have been approached to him for marry as how is going to 33 in a year " the all had a stiffle laugh 

" sivaay shivani madam ke koi sir se baat nhi karta lady constables bhi do meter ki doori banake rakhti hai , suna college time main dono saath the hume lagta Hai.., shivani madam ko abb to pehal kar hi deni chahiye ..." Kavit the inspection said to his senior and constable khan they both nodded but Sharma said chuckling 

" tum unki love life ke baare main chodke apne divorce ka socho .., kabhi bhabhiji se baat kar liya karo maroge nhi .." 

Kavit scrunched his face In annoyance listening this but before he could say more they reached to the office and their sir knocked the door and they returned to their stiff position.  

" come in " a feminine voice heard from inside and all men literally swon over the soft yet firm voice despite of their relationship status in which they are while rane sir didn't show any emotion as usual because both his ears are studded with ear buds as he is in call with his senior but as Sharma opened the door all entered the room 

The lady inside turned her chair after releasing a breath which she is holding from when she saw the time when she realized how she has to deal with this name and turned her chair to the all the faces who are eager to meet her but her eyes certainly or unwillingly Land on someone and for sure his breath hitched and for a second the stiffness and coldness in his eyes turned warm and they both hold themselves in a stare but she firstly cleared her throat and motion them to sit on the chair which are laying in front of her . 

The men seated on the chair all their eyes are fixed on the lady beside them whose one leg is put on other one and hands on her thighs , a loose bun with a pointed pencil black bindi on her soft forehead placed in the between eyes filled with a slight khol the saree is neatly plated on her body she is changed and in a more mature way . But all the three men are surprise to see how she is giving the vibes of a queen like their sir seated in front of giving the king vibes always and even the expression are just same not any girly vibes on her face like the girls always give them by seeing them specially the rane sir but the girl or a women name kalyani deshmukh face doesn't give a f^^k about their positions . 

Kavit as usual being moody and the less tempered started the conversation as they had been there for 5 minutes and none speaks a word 

" miss deskhmukh ., as you know we have no time ..,'but he got cutted with a firm voice 

" did I just say to introduce yourself and tell me my name inspectors Kavit..." her voice firm and eyes cold like their sir who for the first time looked into her eyes , his always stoic face today are showing many emotions which he could not cope up but he had to for the sake of their dignity and his uniform.  

A flushed look flashed on inspector Kavit face and he cannot say further as for the first time he face some girl younger to him not even glancing him but also talking to him In a stiff manner .

" kalyani deshmukh , your defense lawyer..the case is thoroughly read by me but still let's start from the start the one where this all happened and every detail should be told by you all the case has been in media trial and a small mistake will lead you to loose your jobs permanently with a severe punishment.." 

All of them nodded but what surprised him the way their sir also nodded his head as they knew how whatever the girl said or any boy if it's in a slight dominant voice he will screw the person to the ground straightway , probably the woman before them doesn't know how Rane sir loaded his gun before and talk later or probably they don't understand the matter is more deep as they seem to be . 

" ms . Deshmukh hum yahan apni taraf ki baate batane aaye hai naa ki aapki advice sunne aur jaise ki aapne case padha hoga i know clearly you will not love the way we are going to recite our case in the way we want because it will clearly be opposite to the one which you had read.." He for a change said in a teasing their head snapped in their direction as he had a slight smirk and puts his Hand on his chest these all first things are going to break them in sweat today their sir has more emotions beside his always scowl face and can tease also but they didn't see how the lady before them if fuming anger which their bose want he loved to to rile her up and she loved to wipe that smirk which is forming in his not so handsome face according to her 

" and I would love to announce Mr. Rane that before I decide you should not be so confident how I am going to behave listening to your side so it's better you leave your judgment and tell me the matter from your side .." she replied in his not so innocent sweet voice with a beautiful sarcastic smile which made all the men break into sweat as they knew their sir will not leave her now and they pray for the lady before them to keep her alive and not let themselves into another murder mystery 

But malhar had a hard time to control his small laugh which he is hiding after listening her reply,  he loved this reaction and now it doesn't matter to him if whatever direction this goes because what is present before him is really interesting in whatever he is dealing from the last few months and he surely would have a gala time with their defense lawyer kalyani desmukhhhhhhhh...he thought in his mind as he emphasize on the deshmukh 

But he controlling his ever so charming smile and said with a slow chuckle 

" so let's ms. Deshmukh ..." which surely led his team to feel heartattack today and the lady before the rolled her eyes giving them more thoughts they she really match their sir sarcasm and the hardness in all way . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 months ago

Welcome back Vanshu.

You've come with a new concept which is so interesting.

Two professionals 👍

A lawyer and a policeman always have a kind of subtle rivalry.

Why is Kalyani the defense lawyer for the police? 

Is this an OS or going to continue?

I liked professional interaction very much. Thanks for writing.