Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Well in TVD I liked Stefan more than Damon. Here I am liking Veer more than Armaan. In TVD I loved Katherine and disliked Elena. Here neitter Kaviya nor Eisha is likeable. In TVD the Mikaelsons overshadowed the Salvatores which made me stop watching in the middle and shift to TO because I loved Klaus and his siblings' stories better. I didn't expect much from TIMG. I just wanted desi Klaus to be interesting. No need to overshadow Oberois, that's too much work for ITV people. But with a wooden face actor and the bakwaas writing of ITV writers I can't even expect that. I won't be surprised if they show the oberois being smarter and stronger than the Rajvanshis. 🀣

PS: Klaus is such a beautiful name. Sikander doesn't sound nice. I preferred Daksh way more for Klaus. Or even Laksh or something as cool as Klaus. πŸ˜’

Edited by MuguetDScorpion - 1 years ago
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Well in TVD I liked Stefan more than Damon. Here I am liking Veer more than Armaan. In TVD I loved Katherine and disliked Elena. Here neitter Kaviya nor Eisha is likeable. In TVD the Mikaelsons overshadowed the Salvatores which made me stop watching in the middle and shift to TO because I loved Klaus and his siblings' stories better. I didn't expect much from TIMG. I just wanted desi Klaus to be interesting. No need to overshadow Oberois, that's too much work for ITV people. But with a wooden face actor and the bakwaas writing of ITV writers I can't even expect that. I won't be surprised if they show the oberois being smarter and stronger than the Rajvanshis. 🀣

PS: Klaus is such a beautiful name. Sikander doesn't sound nice. I preferred Daksh way more for Klaus. Or even Laksh or something as cool as Klaus. πŸ˜’

Same here in regards to the Mikaelsons

I fell in love Klaus and his siblings and love them more than Salvatores

But am already disappointed with Daksh's styling and the way he gives dialogue delivery

And aGr Laksh hota already Lakshya hai na aka Matt

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dellzcreationz

But am already disappointed with Daksh's styling and the way he gives dialogue delivery

I was adamant that i will finish tvd first and watch TO after that...

It was really hard one

After season 6 torture sply season 7

Season 8 was ok....

whitewitch thumbnail

Itv hi kuch bhi ho sakta hi..... Thank god this not EK show......

Same goes for me.....

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitewitch

I was mistaken.....

Latter i watched without himπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I was told Daniel was part show...

Still it was good story. Hopefully noone remake them

Yeah interesting story

If I don't compare Daksh with Elijah, I kinda like it but if I see him as Elijah it sounds completely a different character. Waiting to see more of him. I feel like I will like Daksh more than Sikander. It's gonna be the opposite just like Veer and Armaan. πŸ˜† I can't imagine Rrahul being as charming as Joseph. I am definitely gonna miss Joseph's smirk. πŸ˜’

Same goes for me.....

I shouldn't have started watching the show. I feel this is gonna be an epic fail.

dellzcreationz thumbnail

If I don't compare Daksh with Elijah, I kinda like it but if I see him as Elijah it sounds completely a different character. Waiting to see more of him. I feel like I will like Daksh more than Sikander. It's gonna be the opposite just like Veer and Armaan. πŸ˜† I can't imagine Rrahul being as charming as Joseph. I am definitely gonna miss Joseph's smirk. πŸ˜’

Don't say that yaar πŸ₯Ί

Btw do you think Oberoi's and Rajvanshi how are they connected because of the father ?

whitewitch thumbnail

Don't say that yaar πŸ₯Ί

Btw do you think Oberoi's and Rajvanshi how are they connected because of the father ?

Stefan is connected to Klaus but don't recall his ripper side....

Iconic Joseph smrik

I miss that

dellzcreationz thumbnail

Stefan is connected to Klaus but don't recall his ripper side....

Iconic Joseph smrik

I miss that

That we know that Stefan loved Rebekah and hated Klaus for separating them and Klaus was aware of his rippah side

But about Daddy Salvatore and connection with Mikaelsons that's new

So am confused

And in the photo frame, along side of Daksh, it was that lady who in the news they are claiming to be Mama Salvatore and the other side I guess was Sikander and Rebakah and Papa Salvatore!

But no Kol , Finn

Are you saying that Rebakah had loved Papa Salvatore instead of Stefan ?πŸ€”

Edited by dellzcreationz - 1 years ago