Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: netra_kapoor

Oh, that would be fun!😆😆

I would love to see Sikandar trying to woo Cherry with diamond bracelets and ball gowns and pencil sketches🤣

Yesssss ☺️

netra_kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: dellzcreationz

You too are a Klaroline shipper ❤️

Yessss I hope sooo too I hope he doesn't 😒

Already mera dil chur chur hua when said about becoming tribrid aud abh yeh 😒

Btw I made a AU about if had Klaroline daughter for mother's day ...check the description for the story

Do check it out

Oh! My love for Klaroline is undying! These two are the only people I am truly, deeply and irrevocably in love with from TVD & TO universe. I would never forgive and will forever hold a grudge against all those who didn't let Klaus & Caroline end up together!😭🥺

They were, they are so perfect for each other, the best couple from the TVD & TO universe. I didn't get to see them get together in the show so I turned to reading all the fanfictions. But then they made me cry again when Lizzie gave Hope the blue ball gown that Klaus had gifted Caroline😭😭

Like why do that and not just make a spin off about a parallel universe where Klaus & Caroline can end up together! Ah! My poor heart!smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19

And your AU story is beautiful! Each scene made me cry! It was beautiful! But I wish you could have made Klaus live😭

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: netra_kapoor

Oh! My love for Klaroline is undying! These two are the only people I am truly, deeply and irrevocably in love with from TVD & TO universe. I would never forgive and will forever hold a grudge against all those who didn't let Klaus & Caroline end up together!😭🥺

They were, they are so perfect for each other, the best couple from the TVD & TO universe. I didn't get to see them get together in the show so I turned to reading all the fanfictions. But then they made me cry again when Lizzie gave Hope the blue ball gown that Klaus had gifted Caroline😭😭

Like why do that and not just make a spin off about a parallel universe where Klaus & Caroline can end up together! Ah! My poor heart!smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19

And your AU story is beautiful! Each scene made me cry! It was beautiful! But I wish you could have made Klaus live😭

Yesss same here sweetie

I too hate the makers for killing Klaus ...

I wanted to showcase mainly about Caroline raising Enid alone and keeping her away from Hope till she doesn't turn a proper wolf because wanted to match the story of Enid about giving a TVDUish reason of her delayed transition...with the turmoil and the side effects of cure...

Keeping her in a seperate school , in Legacies they haven't shown Caroline throughout until the last ...it was just mentions ...so to give it that Caroline is raising Enid seperately...

I only wished in Wednesday, Enid was their daughter and not her family...she didn't look like their daughter from any angle.

Thankyouuu ❤️❤️❤️

Edited by dellzcreationz - 1 years ago