Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

Where to read webtoons? Plz let me know :) 

I use two apps: Naver Webtoon and Kakao Webtoon. Both are in Korean.

If you are looking for English ones, I really do not know any.

Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

I use two apps: Naver Webtoon and Kakao Webtoon. Both are in Korean.

If you are looking for English ones, I really do not know any.

Do you know how to read korean? 🤔😮

Witchofthewest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daebak

No. He was married to Dr Cha for 3 years when he met Seung-gi again in the US. And they got back together. So when Seung-gi told him she was expecting, Dr Cha was expecting her second child. That is why their daughters are the same age, while Dr Cha's also has a son who is older.

I know, I also didnt realize that it is an ongoing show. I would not have started watching it right away if I knew. I hate waiting.

They better not patch up this couple. The husband deserves a flying kick. He also has no intention of leaving his wife for his mistress, so both women are wasting their time on this loser. Now that there is a new guy in picture, the loser husband will make sure not to give Dr Cha a moment of peace. 

He wants to stay married to Dr Cha and have an affair with Seung-gi on the side, and wants everyone to accept this. I feel like slapping his face off.

😲oh I missed that part probably. Thanks for clarifying it .

Yea I can understand, whenever I watch an ongoing drama I leave it in middle but this has hooked me up ❤️

Whenever he is jealous , I really find it funny bcoz he has been living a completely different life with another women and sleeping in seprate rooms in a house with his wife. Uff makes me so sick. 

Dr cha is now glowing and someone so young is going to fall for her head over heels. Prob he can't tolerate that. 

He has his own weakness now tho all the time he has looked down upon his homemaker. 

I just want to give unlimited slaps to her husband.😂😂😂

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

😲oh I missed that part probably. Thanks for clarifying it .

Yea I can understand, whenever I watch an ongoing drama I leave it in middle but this has hooked me up ❤️

Whenever he is jealous , I really find it funny bcoz he has been living a completely different life with another women and sleeping in seprate rooms in a house with his wife. Uff makes me so sick. 

Dr cha is now glowing and someone so young is going to fall for her head over heels. Prob he can't tolerate that. 

He has his own weakness now tho all the time he has looked down upon his homemaker. 

I just want to give unlimited slaps to her husband.😂😂😂

In the last episode he told his mom the story where he said how he met Seung-gi again. 

I don't think he is jealous, its just his bloody ego. He thinks he is young and handsome, some super model.

Didn't you see how he told the Ortho, how can I have a frozen shoulder, I am still young. And the Doc said, you are 50. And the way he was preening in front of the camera when they were recording him for something and how he got annoyed when Dr Roy got selected to shoot later.

He isn't even telling either women that he has a frozen shoulder. 

And the way he scoffed when his mom said 'Dr Roy may be interested in Dr Cha'. I wanted to throw something at his face. Just for that I hope Dr Cha and Dr Roy fall in love💕

Also, the actress playing Dr Cha looks much younger offscreen, they have aged her for the role I think. I hope they give her a nice makeover after separation from the loser ❤️. 

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

That husband Seo in Ho is just selfish & shameless ,😡 now in preview also went behind his wife😡 he doesn’t even want to end his affair nor wants to end his relationship with wife… he wants both  😡

Don’t understand how he’s facing his kids 😡

Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

That husband Seo in Ho is just selfish & shameless ,😡 now in preview also went behind his wife😡 he doesn’t even want to end his affair nor wants to end his relationship with wife… he wants both  😡

Don’t understand how he’s facing his kids 😡

Ofcourse. When his mom suggested Roy might like Dr Cha, he laughed at her and said 'who will like a mother of two'?

Now ofcourse he will go after her, coz he thinks Roy is after her. So ofcourse his ego is hurt. I dont understand how Seung-gi who is shown as a sharp, smart doctor is so foolish when it comes to this guy. Like, eww! 

I really hope Dr Cha kicks him outta her life. Its too much, really! Seung-gi can have him, as Roy said they are made for each other. Both losers. 

I actually want that loser to marry Seung-gi and then for them to stay with his mom. It would be a hoot.

And Dr Cha can marry Roy and live happily❤️. Roy reminds me of Kim SeonHo from Hometown Cha Cha Cha. SeonHo could've been a good alternate casting for this role.

But this guy is Mc Dreamy too😳

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Daebak

Ofcourse. When his mom suggested Roy might like Dr Cha, he laughed at her and said 'who will like a mother of two'?

Now ofcourse he will go after her, coz he thinks Roy is after her. So ofcourse his ego is hurt. I dont understand how Seung-gi who is shown as a sharp, smart doctor is so foolish when it comes to this guy. Like, eww! 

I really hope Dr Cha kicks him outta her life. Its too much, really! Seung-gi can have him, as Roy said they are made for each other. Both losers. 

I actually want that loser to marry Seung-gi and then for them to stay with his mom. It would be a hoot.

And Dr Cha can marry Roy and live happily❤️. Roy reminds me of Kim SeonHo from Hometown Cha Cha Cha. SeonHo could've been a good alternate casting for this role.

But this guy is Mc Dreamy too😳

totally agree, both cheater couples r looser & that mistress thinks herself as his wife🤔 & walks freely around FL😡..they both deserve each other..

even i want 2nd lead to end with FL, but she doesnt have any feelings towards him😒 & ML also has more screen space then Dr Roy😒

KIm Seon Ho was just total unique❤️in hometown...i need to see that drama again, when i have nothing to c😆

i never saw that Dr Roy in any drama....or mostly his any drama...he suits more as lead character then 2nd lead

saw Seo in Ho more as negative character😆, & here as ML😆, he justifies his role well👏😆, especially his facial expressions r very hillarious😆, u hate & find him funny both at times, but hate over powers more😆

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 9

Do you know how to read korean? 🤔😮

yes

Witchofthewest thumbnail
Daebak thumbnail

The episodes this weekend were such fillers. There was literally no story progression from epi 8 to epi 10. This is what irks me about Kdramas, they leave everything for the last 2 episodes.

Next 2 episodes seem promising. Wow Seung gi is super lame. As per the promo he wanted to break up with her despite Dr Cha wanting to leave him and she says we dont need to break up anymore?🤢

Achi khasi padhi likhi aurat and ye kya bakwas chal raha hai. I dont like it when they make women look so pathetic. Even her daughter tried knocking sense into her but she just wont listen. 

Also looks like Roy and Dr Cha's equation will be left open ended in the show. She has made it clear she has no feelings for him. It will look very stupid if suddenly she falls in love with him in 4 episodes. Coz next 2 me episodes me koi scope nahi hai love story ka, she is busy getting stuck in fire.

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago