Parineet......a very Cunning & Dumb character of ITV - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nammytat

Muslims are allowed upto 4 wives but under the condition that ypu should give them all exactly the same everything from love, time to material things and most men fail at that because there is no one under the sun that can love more than one person the same.

I accept that he does try his best to love both his wives but, when Neeti has his total devotion, he never had much thought for Pari. Yes there were moments, very few and very short-lived, but Neeti was his everything. Now the tables have turned, and Pari is becoming his everything. Telling Neeti I love you right now is more of a reflex than how he really feels..it just doesnt hold the same weight it did before. I dont care what Pari is going through but he had started doing this well before Rakesh appeared with the DNA tests. Its now that he knows she is leaving that he cant hold it in anymore andits not a secret anymore so everyone can see.

Like you i will find pleasure in him pining for Pari like she did for him though šŸ˜ˆ

@bold lol that stage will definitely come in the future when Rajeev will realise his love for Pari. Because then Pari will be the one rejecting him for Neeti. Pari will NEVER accept Rajeev back as long as Neeti is in the picture. No matter how dumb or doormat she is for him. She will always push him to Neeti. Even still she keeps saying ā€œmeri Neeti aur Rajeev ka bachaā€, when Neeti doesnā€™t care about that kid at all, flat out said to Pari her kid is Rakeshā€™s and Rajeev also has forgotten all about the kid since Pariā€™s marriage talks with Rakesh. Except for Pari, no one actually cares for the poor baby anymore.

And Once Rajeev realises his love for Pari and she rejects him for Neeti, heā€™s gonna blackmail Pari to stay with him if she wants him to keep Neeti happy, like Ekam from UD is doing with Nehmat. Every ITV hero does this. Itā€™s like a common trope at this point. As common as making the parallel lead villain to justify the leads and their love story. But thatā€™s gonna get stretched for months as is the track record of this show. šŸ˜†

Edited by happy007 - 1 years ago
nammytat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: happy007

@bold lol that stage will definitely come in the future when Rajeev will realise his love for Pari. Because then Pari will be the one rejecting him for Neeti. Pari will NEVER accept Rajeev back as long as Neeti is in the picture. No matter how dumb or doormat she is for him. She will always push him to Neeti. Even still she keeps saying ā€œmeri Neeti aur Rajeev ka bachaā€, when Neeti doesnā€™t care about that kid at all, flat out said to Pari her kid is Rakeshā€™s and Rajeev also has forgotten all about the kid since Pariā€™s marriage talks with Rakesh. Except for Pari, no one actually cares for the poor baby anymore.

And Once Rajeev realises his love for Pari and she rejects him for Neeti, heā€™s gonna blackmail Pari to stay with him if she wants him to keep Neeti happy, like Ekam from UD is doing with Nehmat. Every ITV hero does this. Itā€™s like a common trope at this point. As common as making the parallel lead villain to justify the leads and their love story. But thatā€™s gonna get stretched for months as is the track record of this show. šŸ˜†

Neeti shocked me when she said Rakesh should abort that child that she almost went mad for..Maybe when Pari leaves(if she leaves) then Neeti will realise her stupid, selfish husband is the 80% culprit and Pari was 20% culprit.

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

udaariyaan parineeti se zyada illogical show hai n ekam toh hamesha se hi nehmat se pyar karta tha. Bachapan ka pyar hai uska. But rajiv is not like that. Pehle se toh vo neeti ke pichhe pagal tha. So there is much difference between ekam n rajiv but still its possible coz anything is possible in itv. But i dont think rajiv will become ekam like obsessive for pari. Ekam literally kidnapped nehmat. Pehle b kai baar nehmat usse reject kar chuki hai. Pari ko toh ulta rajiv ne reject kia tha.
nammytat thumbnail

But i'd take Rajeev over Ekam any day..Watching Udariyaan makes my blood boil atleast i'm used to Rajeev and Pari and Neeti over Ekam and Nehmat..Although it would be interesting if Rajeev looses it over ParƬ the way Ekam hasšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Edited by nammytat - 1 years ago
happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

But i'd take Rajeev over Ekam any day..Watching Udariyaan makes my blood boil atleast i'm used to Rajeev and Pari and Neeti over Ekam and Nehmat..Although it would be interesting if Rajeev looses it over ParƬ the way Ekam hasšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Ekam is a complete psycho. Maybe Rajeev wonā€™t go that far but heā€™s already losing it over Pari and he has yet to realise his love. Who knows what heā€™ll do once he finally gets over his denial. Heā€™s anyway hadd level ka selfish insaan, he can do anything šŸ˜†
nammytat thumbnail

Ekam is a complete psycho. Maybe Rajeev wonā€™t go that far but heā€™s already losing it over Pari and he has yet to realise his love. Who knows what heā€™ll do once he finally gets over his denial. Heā€™s anyway hadd level ka selfish insaan, he can do anything šŸ˜†

Ikr..tomorrow's precap was something else..Rajeev is indeed losing it and fast..its getting very interesting

kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

Wonderfully writtenšŸ‘šŸ¼

With same man marrying two women its bigamy but with 2 different identities marrying 2 women is fraud and they won't be able to proof because both are same man and the court will only put him in jail for both bigamy relationship & fraud with different identities two section being charged

I agree as much Neeti as rights as wife Pari too has the same rights as wife. This one really can't debate in actually till Rajeev-Pari are not divorce Pari is still his wife

I am very confused about this. Won't the woman he is legally married to be the one he used his legal name to marry? The one he married with fake name and fake identity would not be legal wife? So which one did he marry with his real name? I am a new viewer but starting to like Neeti. It's unbelievable seeing her best friend and husband romancing each other. Neither even knows what she has been doing so it's rather terrible. They are truly deceiving her.

Edited by kiransgirl - 1 years ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: kiransgirl

I am very confused about this. Won't the woman he is legally married to be the one he used his legal name to marry? The one he married with fake name and fake identity would not be legal wife? So which one did he marry with his real name? I am a new viewer but starting to like Neeti. It's unbelievable seeing her best friend and husband romancing each other. Neither even knows what she has been doing so it's rather terrible. They are truly deceiving her.

kai time se deceive kar rahe hain. N makers r justifying it by making neeti negative now.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kiransgirl

His real name is Rajeev Bajwa with his real name he married Pari with his pet name Sanju Mehra he married Neeti. Bajwa surname belongs to his father because Tauji is his father's side & Mehra has to be his mom side surname. He used Sanju name so that Pari & her folks cannot find him

I was laughing when Neeti talks abt Sanju & Biji ask her who the hell is SanjušŸ¤£his paternal grandmother calls him Rajeev only. They call him Sanju because to hide the truth from Neeti even Pari but when PariRaj are together alone Pari is the only one calls him with his real name Rajeev. So the wife he firstly married to with his real name she is his legal wife and its Pari. They need to take divorce so that Rajeev can legalize his marriage with Neeti. Two different identities but the man is same he first married Pari than he marry Neeti

Well both girls are decieved the actual culprit is Rajeev. If Neeti seeing PariRaj romancing behind her back than Pari too saw RajNeeti romancing behind her back just that Pari can handle her emotions & Neeti could not and just fall into Bebe's trap. Neeti knows half truth why not just confront PariRaj rather than plotting & planning with Bebe ruining Pari's life by getting her married to a lustful leech. Just go to Pari ask her to leave w/o questioning Pari will leave Bajwa zoo. Such a simple task making it complicated

Edited by Mages - 1 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Ikr..tomorrow's precap was something else..Rajeev is indeed losing it and fast..its getting very interesting

He is going crazy the whole Bajwa zoo & Neeti could see he has fallen in love with ParišŸ¤£only he is in denial. Yup seeing him suffer gives me sadist pleasurešŸ˜ˆ