LadyGaga123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Hey guys been rewatching the older episodes and was wondering if any of you guys want me to rewrite a scene?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1259112 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyGaga123

Hey guys been rewatching the older episodes and was wondering if any of you guys want me to rewrite a scene?

Episode 50😍

tulip.johar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Was that the one in which Dev saw Vidhi dancing for the first time? and Vidhi dreamed that she was dancing with Dev? If yes, then pls write a scene on that epi... it was one of the highest points of the show...

1259112 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulip.johar

Was that the one in which Dev saw Vidhi dancing for the first time? and Vidhi dreamed that she was dancing with Dev? If yes, then pls write a scene on that epi... it was one of the highest points of the show...

No.. The one where vidhi sleeps on Dev's shoulder in the car..

LadyGaga123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minami_koi

Yeah. This one is the scene where Dev falls sick over the date that they had right? The other one is when Dev attends the Jagrata?
Edited by LadyGaga123 - 1 years ago
tulip.johar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ohh.. woh to bahut hi sweet sa scene tha... pls recreate that scene.. ❤️❤️

Originally posted by: Minami_koi

1259112 thumbnail

Yeah. This one is the scene where Dev falls sick over the date that they had right? The other one is when Dev attends the Jagrata?

Not that one.. Episode 50 is shortly after they rescue kids from the factory

Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hey dear .. thank you so much for your write ups . Nowadays we are not getting many stories. Before I used to write more on ViDev . Nowadays I have many thoughts and willing to write but the schedule is full busy on personal and professional front so couldn’t able to.pls write more on ViDev . Whatever may be the plot just write.all fans are deprived of ViDev stories.

Someone requested me long back about a scene that Holi episode when Vidhi calls dev as dev and after some seconds adds ji and that time Dev’s intense pull and the deep raw look continue the scene from there and give us some ViDev moments to cherish. In show any way we won’t get intense romance so pls you fill that gap here. I was very excited by thinking itself to write some thing on that scene but I couldn’t because of timing constraints.
pls write on this scene and I know you will nail it.

Thankyou for reading my bak bak.😂

LadyGaga123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinika

Hey dear .. thank you so much for your write ups . Nowadays we are not getting many stories. Before I used to write more on ViDev . Nowadays I have many thoughts and willing to write but the schedule is full busy on personal and professional front so couldn’t able to.pls write more on ViDev . Whatever may be the plot just write.all fans are deprived of ViDev stories.

Someone requested me long back about a scene that Holi episode when Vidhi calls dev as dev and after some seconds adds ji and that time Dev’s intense pull and the deep raw look continue the scene from there and give us some ViDev moments to cherish. In show any way we won’t get intense romance so pls you fill that gap here. I was very excited by thinking itself to write some thing on that scene but I couldn’t because of timing constraints.
pls write on this scene and I know you will nail it.

Thankyou for reading my bak bak.😂

Hmm the Holi one is a tough one because of Divya's entry, but I'll try writing one. Honestly, trying not to include Divya in my write ups because no one really enjoyed the track. .