Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Pitch report

Pitch and Conditions: "In terms of the pitch being used it is pitch number 5 and it will impact the boundary sizes. It is equidistant square - 66 meters, but straight it is 78 meters. There wasn't as much grass in the game where Lucknow defended 154. But the big change this evening is the even covering of grass. That is not to say it is going to be bouncing everywhere and seaming everywhere, it may start little bit like that, however I think the batters are going to turn up this evening and think this is way better for batting, 154 may not be enough this evening," reckons KP and Daren Ganga.

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Thank you for tagging me πŸ€—

Viswasruti thumbnail

PS: Don't forget to send your predictions for Match 37

Deadline for toss prediction: 7:00PM IST

Deadline for rest of the predictions: 7:30PM IST

Make sure you hit "Submit prediction" button for initial predictions and "Update Prediction" button after making any subsequent changes to register your predictions.

Savera84 thumbnail

Sawai Mansingh Stats

Matches Played 48

Number of wins batting first 16

Number of wins batting second 32

Average First Innings score 157.6

Average powerplay Score 45

Average death overs score 46.4

RR vs CSK Head to Head Records:

CSK and RR have met in as many as 27 games, where CSK dominate the contest with 15 wins to RR’s 12 wins.

Matches Played 27

Chennai Super Kings 15

Rajasthan Royals 12

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02

Me too.πŸ˜† I love strawberries πŸ“

🀣

IF now needs a strawberry reaction too..

We need choices for our RED🀣

Viswasruti thumbnail

Pitch Report

"In terms of the pitch being used, it is pitch number 5, and it will impact the boundary sizes. It is equidistant square - 66 meters, but straight it is 78 meters. There wasn't as much grass in the game, where Lucknow defended 154. But the big change this evening is the even covering of grass. That is not to say it is going to be bouncing everywhere and seaming everywhere, it may start a little bit like that, however I think the batters are going to turn up this evening and think this is way better for batting, 154 may not be enough this evening," reckons Kevin Pietersen and Daren Ganga.

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze

🀣

IF now needs a strawberry reaction too..

We need choices for our RED🀣

Word Count: 0

Viraj S: "Battle for the top today! Looking for an exciting encounter! Expecting Conway to carrying his good form and Buttler to have a big one today!"

average-student thumbnail

thanks for taggingπŸ€— after yesterday's anda I am backπŸ˜† KKR supporters from yesterday stay away from me😑πŸ₯Ί