Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Oh, Aamir😆

Whoever chose this picture for the article did a good job😆

Aamir has a very underwhelming "presence". I saw him at another book launch a few years ago and was rather taken aback. It was not what I expected. My friend saw him at this one today, she also said the same thing.

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Aamir be like - haina meri mooche kamal ki? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Doesn't this programme exist since 2014???!!! Why  does Aamir praise it now?! Because it will be the 100th time that Modi uses it to talk to the nation on the last day of April?!

Well, tell me what did this programme effectively change for the better in people's life the last eight/nine years?

atominis thumbnail

From calling Modi a mass murderer after 2002, to praising his communication skills in 2023 

The flops have tamed him.

And he fears his kids are jailed or he is labeled ISI or drug mafia like other stars.

Aamir is totally cowing down and bullied now. Far cry from his vociferous and outspoken, defiant self of past.

atominis thumbnail

I am told Aamir is quite short and looks too common in real life and hardly has behaviour of a huge star and dresses too casually as well.

Many are unable to recognise him.

He has no reputation of a frame or aura like Bachchan for eg.

hyancchoatishoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

He's been trying to enter that world for a few years. Ajay and SRK are the two oldies who don't pander to the RW govt. 

atominis thumbnail

Lulz.

Ajay is pro BJP and was first to promote Modi when he was CM of Gujarat. He is damn close to RW. So much for not pandering to them.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Lol, bestie ka asar dikhne laga🤣

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: atominis

I am told Aamir is quite short and looks too common in real life and hardly has behaviour of a huge star and dresses too casually as well.

Many are unable to recognise him.

He has no reputation of a frame or aura like Bachchan for eg.

Ya ya. Infact he was dressed a tad too casually. Also yes, he had no starry tantrums. He came, did what he was supposed to, and left.

Not a bad thing at all.

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago