Episode Discussion - Episode 12 - Ranak Ki Rajneeti

Saabs_123456 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I think they should right now focus on one track and then move to another. It looks scattered sometimes.

The leads have not had proper scene since quite some time. The first 4 episodes kind of vibe is little less. Now the audience know Surili and Shivendra's dynamics with their respective families. It is being shown a lot. What needs to be known is how their story progresses into love.

Shivendra has his sense of right and wrong in right place. He was so mad at what they did to Surili.

A humble, sweet, down-to-earth male lead who knows when and how to raise his voice.

Tina was good with the scene when Surili was trying to save the cafe.

The next episode glimpse was good. At least the love story of Surili and Shivendra is progressing.

It is good to watch that thy did not trivialised Rani and veera's actions towards Surili like it's usually done in ITV. 

Overall, liking Surili and Shivendra individually and as a couple both.

Edited by Saabs_123456 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itv.watcher.123 thumbnail

Overall, it was a good episode as the story progressed quite a bit. 

The conversation between Surili and the loan recovery agent's office was done well. It showed that there was probably alot of old debt taken at higher interest rates. She mentioned previous compensation too that she has to pay to Parvez. Now we know why the loan that the Cafe has to pay off is so huge.

I really liked how Tina acted in this particular scene, especially the more honest and controlled scenes with Parvez. The way her character has gone from constantly being chirpy, to more serious in several scenes, shows that she is aware of her problems in life but chooses to keep a happy front. 

Second, there was the conversation between Veera and Shiv. Where Shiv was adamant to know about everything Veera told Surili! I liked how Veera was honest here, and infront of Shiv he did not take sides or speak against Rani Damiyanti. He only explained that she has to take decisions not just as a mother but also as a Queen. 

Veera is slowly becoming a pivotal character and a strong voice of reason in the Ranakgadh household!

Veera didn't mince his words in front of Rani Damiyanti either. He was clear when he told her that they had misjudged Surili - she was a nice girl, with high self esteem and she was not in this to woo the Prince. 

Again, Damiyanti seems to have her own past traumas and fear of abandonment which come to fore as insecurity. And, Kitu Gidwani continues to play the character with alot of grace!

rizahfarook thumbnail

Now just waiting to witness the chemistry between the fresh ITV pair as per the first promo it looked damn great.Another thing I am eagerly waiting is to see how Rani Ma will react after finding out about Shivendra and Surilis love story 🔥🔥😍😍😍.Getting more interesting now.

itv.watcher.123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rizahfarook

Now just waiting to witness the chemistry between the fresh ITV pair as per the first promo it looked damn great.Another thing I am eagerly waiting is to see how Rani Ma will react after finding out about Shivendra and Surilis love story 🔥🔥😍😍😍.Getting more interesting now.

Yes!! Can't wait for their story to start. Right now, its more of dealing with family drama for both of them. 

NostalgicDeb thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saabs_123456

I think they should right now focus on one track and then move to another. It looks scattered sometimes.

The leads have not had proper scene since quite some time. The first 4 episodes kind of vibe is little less. Now the audience know Surili and Shivendra's dynamics with their respective families. It is being shown a lot. What needs to be known is how their story progresses into love.

Shivendra has his sense of right and wrong in right place. He was so mad at what they did to Surili.

A humble, sweet, down-to-earth male lead who knows when and how to raise his voice.

Tina was good with the scene when Surili was trying to save the cafe.

The next episode glimpse was good. At least the love story of Surili and Shivendra is progressing.

It is good to watch that thy did not trivialised Rani and veera's actions towards Surili like it's usually done in ITV. 

Overall, liking Surili and Shivendra individually and as a couple both.

NostalgicDeb thumbnail

Originally posted by: itv.watcher.123

Overall, it was a good episode as the story progressed quite a bit. 

The conversation between Surili and the loan recovery agent's office was done well. It showed that there was probably alot of old debt taken at higher interest rates. She mentioned previous compensation too that she has to pay to Parvez. Now we know why the loan that the Cafe has to pay off is so huge.

I really liked how Tina acted in this particular scene, especially the more honest and controlled scenes with Parvez. The way her character has gone from constantly being chirpy, to more serious in several scenes, shows that she is aware of her problems in life but chooses to keep a happy front. 

Second, there was the conversation between Veera and Shiv. Where Shiv was adamant to know about everything Veera told Surili! I liked how Veera was honest here, and infront of Shiv he did not take sides or speak against Rani Damiyanti. He only explained that she has to take decisions not just as a mother but also as a Queen. 

Veera is slowly becoming a pivotal character and a strong voice of reason in the Ranakgadh household!

Veera didn't mince his words in front of Rani Damiyanti either. He was clear when he told her that they had misjudged Surili - she was a nice girl, with high self esteem and she was not in this to woo the Prince. 

Again, Damiyanti seems to have her own past traumas and fear of abandonment which come to fore as insecurity. And, Kitu Gidwani continues to play the character with alot of grace!