Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Late Eid Mubarak to you all..... here is a little try from me... hope you all like it..

“You know, it is the Farz of husband to exchange hugs with his wife on the moonsighting night of Shawwal',' Murtasim smiled and pulled his beautiful wife into his arms for an embrace, “Eid Mubarak” he whispered in her ears with a soft kiss, which made her eyes twinkled and cheeks flushed… thanks to his warm gesture of love….

“Ehm Ehm…it’s not Farz, it’s Sunnah…” Haya corrected, causing the couple to break from their embrace and turn around.

Murtasim, about to curse: “What the F..”

Maryam interrupted: “Watch your French, bhai…. It’s Eid”

“What do you two want?” Murtasim asked, annoyed.

“If you are done exchanging hugs, then we are gonna steal your beautiful wife for a couple of hours”, Haya informed.

“Dafa ho yaha se”, Murtasim pointed them to the door.

“Excuse me!.... You go and kick yourself somewhere else because, now, she belongs to us….” Haya grabbed Meerab’s left hand and tried to pull her only to find Murtasim holding Meerab’s right hand with his left, making sure to keep his wife intact, close to him.

“Where are you taking her?” Murtasim demanded.

“She will apply heena on our hands….” Maryam said with excitement as she looked at her sister-in-law, who smiled at her.

“For free? Then make sure you apply some on their mouths to keep them shut!” Murtasim grabbed and pulled the end of Maryams braid with his right hand….”Oww, Bhaii!” Maryam cried.

“Nooo!… in exchange of love” Haya left Meerab’s hand and wrapped her right hand around her sister-in-law’s waist, then she brought Meerab’s face close with her left hand to leave a kiss on her left cheek.

“F***! That’s my department and I am jealous!” Murtasim cursed under his breath…. “I’ll make sure, you two pay for this”, he meant for everything that his two teasing sisters just did right now….

“You do that and she will be sleeping with us tonight” Haya smirked with a wink…

“Are you bloody serious?” Murtasim was shocked as he left Maryam’s hair from his grip!

“One more word, it will be 7 nights” Maryam joined the threat…

“Hello! I am right here…..and you guys are bargaining on me!... ”, Meerab tried to interrupt the negotiation only to get ignored by both parties..

“Get out of my face” releasing Meerab’s hand, Murtasim took a deep sigh of frustration as he rolled his eyes….

“Aww bhai, you are Bhabi’s true ‘Eid ka Chaand” Haya laughed as both the sisters exchanged a high five and both blew a flying kiss towards their angry yet cute brother before running out of the room along with their sister-in-law.

Not that he has the liberty of sleeping with his own wife but the thought of falling asleep without looking at his wife’s face from a good distance almost scared the sh*t out of him. It was not a habit, it was his helpless need….

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tvluvrk thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Its Lovely 👍....do update soon...

It was so good