Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Sai: Dr Satya, Kya aap mujhse shaadi karenge? 

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Satya: aai, ye meri colleague hai... Inka naam Choshi hai...i mean Joshi hai...

SaiYa to each other: inqilab zindabaad...

Satya: dekhiye Dr Joshi, rokiye khud ko...

Sai: rok hi to nahi paa rahi hu...

nikita05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

My favourite scene when he was looking for Dr Joshi in his shirt pockets lol 🤪🤣 what a cutie pie lol 

Satya: ye kya bevkoofaana baat kar rahe hai...

V: mujhe bevkoof bola? 🤣

Satya: aksar, bevkoofaana baat karne wale ko bevakoof hi kehte hai

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Soo many Small movement for me 🫶🏾

That head nod in court room

Satya bandaging Sai wounds

Satya opening door for Sai when they entered Satya cabin 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

Soo many Small movement for me 🫶🏾

That head nod in court room

Satya bandaging Sai wounds

Satya opening door for Sai when they entered Satya cabin 

Add to my list:The way she looks at him with respect in the court. Sai hasn't had had anyone who stood up for her and now that he is here, she respects him for it and much more

Dialogue which i cant remember word to word: Satya praising Sai for her honesty and respecting her

Shesh0506 thumbnail

Hospital nok jhok waali flirting inside Satya’s cabin were Sai takes 📞 and blush karne ki acting karti hai and Satya’s reaction to this

Dsha thumbnail
  1. Satya Sai in the canteen where he teases her saying "Dekhiye, main jaanta hoon mujhe dekhke ladkiyon ki dhadkan ruk jaati hain, jaise abhi aapki dhadkan ruk gayi hai. Lekin iska matlab yeh nahin ki main unn sabhi ladkiyon ko apne dil ki dhadkan banaunga." ❤️ Also Sai saying "Haaayye mera Sattuuuuuuu." 
  2. Sai taking her sweet revenge from Sattu in his cabin. Then that trip and fall scene where he holds her waist. Damn that was hot. ❤️
  3. Their 'date' at the dhaba where Sattu is teaching the chef how to make paneer and Sai, like a typical wife, telling him "let's go, it's getting late". 😆
  4. The court drama. Sattu helping Sai win the case. And that eyelock which follows. ❤️❤️❤️ This is hands down one of their best scenes. ❤️
  5. Satya Sai having a heart to heart conversation at the mission site where they both claim that love happens only once. They say it together and then they both look at each other. That was a strong foreshadowing of the upcoming scenario. They're very likely going to be proven wrong by the universe.😆 They'll be surprised to know that love can happen again, and it'll be beautiful, peaceful. ❤️
  6. Sai easing Satya's pain when his eyes were burning. That proximity was evvvverryyyythiiiiiinnnng. Both so close to each other. ❤️
  7. Satya sitting besides Sai in silence while she was having a breakdown. Didn't utter a word. Didn't give any advice. Just sat besides her and made sure she's not alone. Stayed besides her the whole night and the super caring man that he is, went to fetch breakfast for her first thing when she woke up in the morning. This whole thing was really beautiful. Speaks volumes about Satya as a person. ❤️
  8. Sai going to meet Sattu at his house. She sees his bandaged hand, holds his hand while asking him what happened and how did he get hurt. The Adhikari ladies watching them from the window, and Sattu being Sattu, tells Sai "kitni fikr hai na tumhe meri. Yahaan mujhe chot lagi aur vahaan tumhe pata chal gaya. Ab mera haath choro, yeh zaalim duniya dekhegi toh pata nahin kya sochegi." 😆

I'm sure I've missed some. 😆 But these are my absolute favourites. ❤️ #SaiYaFTW ❤️

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Add to my list:The way she looks at him with respect in the court. Sai hasn't had had anyone who stood up for her and now that he is here, she respects him for it and much more

Dialogue which i cant remember word to word: Satya praising Sai for her honesty and respecting her

This and she didn't even ask him to stand up for her but he did

SaiYa 🥳

Dsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

My favourite scene when he was looking for Dr Joshi in his shirt pockets lol 🤪🤣 what a cutie pie lol 

Savage Sattu 🤣🤣🤣

Dsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prikilin

Satya:- Banda itna nei aur naam uska headache 🤣

Satya to sai and vinu:- Haa waise moti toh hain 50kg ka ego hi hai inka 20-25 kg ka attitude  lekar chalti hai kul milakar 70-75,kg overweight  hain yeh🤣

This was golddd 🤣🤣