Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteyusra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Kim_
Groupie

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

what happens next? I'm very confused but wanna participate

u decide wat happpens next
Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: glamourous

๐Ÿ˜† confusion .. i'll continue frm here ...

(Saloni gets scared and then shabnam says):

"rohan won't come back. he was never there for me. he would never be there for you too. Sad that u cheated me..ur best friend... for that loser."

Saloni says, "I'm so ashamed of my self now, please forgive me, I cheated on my best friend, I was jealous of you and wanted to take everything that you, I'm so sorry for being so selfish๐Ÿ˜ญ"

Shabnam leaves Saloni's hand and laughs๐Ÿ˜†

glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The laughter gets louder and louder. Saloni doesn't know what is happening. Then, rohan appears ..
~*Ria*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

And starts shrieking like chicks cuz...............

........................cuz of the BIG RED pimple on saloni's nose:-o

Edited by ~*Ria*~ - 17 years ago
cuteyusra thumbnail
saloni ask 4 help from rohan but he just runs away from there....saloni the c herself in a mirror she yells...wat os happening 2 me?????!!!help!!!!somebody plz help!!!???just then...
cuteyusra thumbnail
surronded by her....n shabnam says these all the people u have betrayed.....n today they have come come 4 revenge from u!!!
Kim_ thumbnail
rohan says, it's not my fault, let me go, it's all saloni's fault, I never wanted to betray you shabnam, you are the only girl I loved ๐Ÿ˜† (rohan paltu)

shabnam says, then it's better that we start with you, so you can be like one of us and stay with me forever ๐Ÿ˜›
glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
rohan says "don't do this to me shabnam. remember those wonderful times we had? Saloni influenced me to believe that u were having an affair with prem."
Meeshti thumbnail
interesting twists.

Upon hearing this, shabnam was furious. She turned into her avatar of Shaitani shabnam.
Kim_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meeshti

interesting twists.

Upon hearing this, shabnam was furious. She turned into her avatar of Shaitani shabnam.

and furiously looks at Saloni... Saloni gets scared then manages to say, Rohan is lying, tum theek kehti ho, "he was never there for you, and he will never be there for me also", wohh mujhe phasa kar bachna chahta hai... I never said that you have an affair with Prem, Rohan is just trying to get away with it. I'm ashamed that I cheated my best friend for this looser" ๐Ÿ˜ก

Shabnam looks at Rohan and then Saloni then she again looks at rohan and then Saloni then she laughs as louder as she could her voice struck with walls and rocks started felling... then Shabnam says,