Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
So that night, it was raining very heavily and saloni was celebrating shabnam's death with shabnam's boyfriend. backstabbers.
Edited by glamourous - 17 years ago
kripasonum thumbnail
n then all the lights are off.......n they could hear the eearie sounds......and shabnums boyfriend gets scared n hides behind saloni.
rose82 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
suddenly a pair of lean brownish burnt hands with loooooooooong nails come out of the wall and hold rohan's (shabnam's boyfriend) legs...saloni screams....
Edited by rose82 - 17 years ago
glamritz thumbnail
the hands drag rohan towards itself. Saloni takes an axe and chops off those hands but to her shock..
Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: glamourous

the hands drag rohan towards itself. Saloni takes an axe and chops off those hands but to her shock..

the hands grow back again n catches hold of salonis hands

cuteyusra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thats when rohan is free n saloni wanted asking him to help....but he runs away n then shabnam says to saloni that....
Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteyusra

thats when rohan is free n saloni wanted asking him to help....but he runs away n then shabnam says to saloni that....

shabnam says: hold my hand, when saloni holds shabnams hand Shabnam takes out her ring which has a cross on her ring and she touches bhoots hand with her christ cross ring the bhoot screams and run away. Saloni and shabnam run to the door and join Rohan then.....

glamritz thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜† confusion .. i'll continue frm here ...

Originally posted by: cuteyusra

(Saloni gets scared and then shabnam says):

"rohan won't come back. he was never there for me. he would never be there for you too. Sad that u cheated me..ur best friend... for that loser."
Kim_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: glamourous

๐Ÿ˜† confusion .. i'll continue frm here ...

(Saloni gets scared and then shabnam says):

"rohan won't come back. he was never there for me. he would never be there for you too. Sad that u cheated me..ur best friend... for that loser."

oops is shabnam the ghost๐Ÿ˜† I didn't read the whole story I just read what you wrote๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Kim_ - 17 years ago
Kim_ thumbnail
what happens next? I'm very confused but wanna participate ๐Ÿ˜‰