Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: BlueMoon91

People are least concerned about the end of S2 , I don’t think they can come back with S3 also

Everything went in the drain with that udaarwala nd his 2rs love story with fluplie. Season 2 was successful until sasta dhline hppnd post dh entry imlie2 flopped.

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Anyone saw Imlie 3 😂

After GMs exit I am actually watching Imlie these days smiley36

Imlie3 have get up of OG Imlie smiley36 She wanted to be a chef like Khushi. smiley24Have a little kid tagging alone like Anika smiley16

Babu Sahib 3.0 urf Babu Agastya singh Chaudhary. Gul need to ask SKR to grow his hair. smiley37 SKR is cute so I am not able to say anything bad about him smiley36 But LOL kushti today was smiley37smiley16

Now waiting for Kairi smiley36

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SNOWWHITE83

Anyone saw Imlie 3 😂

Imlie3 have get up of OG Imlie smiley36 She wanted to be a chef like Khushi. smiley24Have a little kid tagging alone like Anika smiley16

Babu Sahib 3.0 urf Babu Agastya singh Chaudhary. Gul need to ask SKR to grow his hair. smiley37 SKR is cute so I am not able to say anything bad about him smiley36 But LOL kushti today was smiley37smiley16

kairi is dead. Her kid is with imlie
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueMoon91

kairi is dead. Her kid is with imlie

That is nice

akipog thumbnail

Anyone saw Imlie 3 😂

All the main mls have similarity in names like Aditya, Agastya, Atharva all starting and ending with A unlike udaarwala who was shoved upon our tv screens . Tbh none of the mls has the charm of AKT he was a rare breed nd one of the most unique Gul ml who was unfortunately the most criticised and bashed upon but he was the only trp gaining lead nd only story that focuses on him brings trp unlike others ! Piyatose kind of a song is also a rare phenomenon
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akipog

All the main mls have similarity in names like Aditya, Agastya, Atharva all starting and ending with A unlike udaarwala who was shoved upon our tv screens . Tbh none of the mls has the charm of AKT he was a rare breed nd one of the most unique Gul ml who was unfortunately the most criticised and bashed upon but he was the only trp gaining lead nd only story that focuses on him brings trp unlike others ! Piyatose kind of a song is also a rare phenomenon

Babu Saheb 3.0 is Sehari Babu smiley36

"Jai Sita Maiya Ki" is "Agay ki Kahani Radha Rani"smiley36

It's contract marriage smiley36

Her sis is dead and His bro is dead . There is kid tagging along with Imlie like YHC smiley2

akipog thumbnail

Babu Saheb 3.0 is Sehari Babu smiley36

"Jai Sita Maiya Ki" is "Agay ki Kahani Radha Rani"smiley36

It's contract marriage smiley36

Her sis is dead and His bro is dead . There is kid tagging along with Imlie like YHC smiley2

This season is a mix of ipkknd, yhc, zindagi ki mehek and old Imlie of Adilie phase the only thing that's yet to be seen is the bgm for leads I hope it's as good as piyatose
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

GM & ST unfollowed each other smiley36

We have seen this more during Imlie days smiley37

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

GM & ST unfollowed each other smiley36

We have seen this more during Imlie days smiley37

Now for what??? Imlie days we can understand as PR stunt .