Frequent Posters

LeoNa_97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Sumbul ka new show Sony mein πŸ˜† kya yeh sach hai?πŸ˜†

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I am happy abhinav also dying in YRKKH.πŸ˜† coz Atleast Abhira fan got their jodi back .

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

And Love you Gullu for killing Dhairyu. Nothing against the actor . He was better than his DoppleGanger 🀣. But gave the correct ending 😁 And give back AthLie. Other shows r following it

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SNOWWHITE83

I am happy abhinav also dying in YRKKH.πŸ˜† coz Atleast Abhira fan got their jodi back .

Any confirmed news came . I feel star is following same with every show , not regularly followed , however I feel Abhinav was a better
Edited by BlueMoon91 - 1 years ago
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueMoon91

Any confirmed news came . I feel star is following same with every show , not regularly followed , however I feel Abhinav was a better

Yes πŸ˜†

Its not about Abhinav Or Jai sony. It's about show is still seen for HC and Pranali . It's a bitter truth πŸ˜†

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Sumbuls new show on sony tv. I am not sure this will work. Looks a tad too young to play this character . But sony ke recent shows like vanshaj and barsaatein are both good. So will give it a shot and see.πŸ€”

https://youtu.be/tzdeTU3ylNA

Edited by wizardofoz2 - 1 years ago
BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wizardofoz2

Sumbuls new show on sony tv. I am not sure this will work. Looks a tad too young to play this character . But sony ke recent shows like vanshaj and barsaatein are both good. So will give it a shot and see.πŸ€”

She is young . But considering the recent trends I feel, she will easily fit to play this role. The costume also nice . I guess her character may be around 25-26 , Even the quality of promo and portrayal of the events seems to be realistic
wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BlueMoon91

She is young . But considering the recent trends I feel, she will easily fit to play this role. The costume also nice . I guess her character may be around 25-26 , Even the quality of promo and portrayal of the events seems to be realistic

I will probably like seeing her in this role after I start watching. Diya and tony singh made sensible shows before another reason to watch it. Will surely give it a shot.

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: wizardofoz2

I still avoid watching any shows related to Sumbul and Fahmaan . They have toxic fanbase .