LadyGaga123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Vidhi has fallen hard for her professor. At first, she thought it might have been infatuated by her professor but then one day she realized how much Dev sir had meant to her. It was the day when suddenly out of now Professor Devrat Raichand was getting engaged on campus in front of all the students to the director of campus Amba Mehta. This news disturbed her and was wondering what was going on with her. That's when she realized she has fallen hard for her professor but she can't she do anything about it because today is their engagement if only she could have confessed her feelings…

Dev on the other hand, was stressed, his father wanted him to get married to Amba for a business deal but he had fallen for his student Vidhi and not only that she is just 21 years old which is completely illegal because of their age gap. What have I done, he thought? No, I can't marry someone for some deal what about Vidhi? Does she even like me? I have to find out before things go out of hand….

Dev decided to talk to Vidhi. He had called Seema to tell her to come to his classroom because of an assignment. He waits for her impatiently.

Seema delivers the news to Vidhi. She was confused as to what assignment they need to talk about because he didn't assign any, but hesitantly she goes to the classroom only to see Dev looking at her emotionally and with so much love…

Vidhi: Professor Dev? Kya hua sir..konse assignment ke bare me baat karni hai…

Dev: Actually Mein tumhne assignment keliye nahi balaiya hai…

Vidhi: Toh phir. ..

Dev: Shh…Dev moves to Vidhi and puts a finger on her lips to shut her up .

Vidhi: Yeh app…

Dev: Vidhi look humhne bahut Sara waqt saath Mein bataya hai…Aur iske waja seh mujhe yeh realize hua hai ki I think mujhe tumse Pyaar hua he…. I'm in love with u Miss. Vidhi❤️

Vidhi was happy, but she soon becomes sad because she realizes it's too late. Dev sir was about to get engaged to Amba mam in just a few hrs .

Vidhi: Yeh possible NAHI hai sir …

Dev: Why not Vidhi? You don't love me? Look Vidhi agar yeh BAAT hai toh phir thik hai ajj ke baad hum nahi milenge…Mein tumare classes transfer karwadunga…ok…I'm sorry agar tum uncomfortable…

Now Vidhi puts her fingers on Dev's lips….shh..

Vidhi starts crying…. I'm in love with u as well but we can't move along with our relationship…you are about to get married to Amba mam sir….She deserves the happiness in her live not me sir….Aur waise bhi Humari age gap and relationship ki bare meh society accept nahi karegi….

Dev: Why do u bring age gap of an issue Miss Vidhi? We love each other is what most matters and about Amba….uski chinta mat karo…I will convince my parents to stop this wedding because I love someone else that someone who means the world to me.

Vidhi emotionally smiles and gives her a sweet hug and nervously gives a cute peck on the forehead….she nods….and Dev smiles back at her….

Edited by LadyGaga123 - 1 years ago