Users

Frequent Posters

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

I know I wrote it, idk where I wrote it🤣

Gist of what it was:

Shravani adopts Nisha's kid (she is her husband's ex), who is so aware of her surroundings. She is about 8-10 years old and understands that Satya (ik, the irony) doesn't treat Shravani well and tells him so.

"When did you think in your seven years of marriage that Satya is the best husband you could find?"

I hope now that Satya is in Savi's life, Savi can see that Sai wouldn't have got the best husband in the world in Virat had they married and neither is he a good father to her.

Aah that's what...that's what I kept ferociously typing(in my mind screaming) that Savi is being forced a Baba's girl , wanting to be like her Baba after she saw how he treated her mother..Kids are very quick with vibes, ambience, the agressive nature of person or even the face., For them the initial impression matters and given Savi has not grown up with her Baba, she will see him just like she sees any stranger person, good or bad and will be quick to judge them...Kids cannot not be averse to aggressiveness and abuse. The way Virat talked to her mother, the way he harassed her, she should have actually been very weary of him , denying to even see him for some days if not all her life .

I have seen kids not wanting to be around their father when they scream at their mother in personal life..They start not liking their father, they are very possesive about their mother, especially when they spend most of their times with their mother..

Edited by asmi_ekaa - 1 years ago
840837 thumbnail

I think V wins toxicity award over vanraj , abhimanyu and fateh

Vanraj for all his BS is loyal and fierce when it comes to his parents and kids. he genuinely loves them and places them above all. he will defend his mother even when she is wrong and never disrespect her. he has stood by his kids even when they have been mean and thankless to him.

Abhimanyu in whatever screen shots I have seen atleast was more sincere in his apology to Akshara and has the decency to look ashamed when all his mistakes are pointed out and same for Fateh

Fateh and Abhimanyu are acted in a way where they look sincere when they apologize atleast. they are cheaters , liars , betrayers, pathetic partners but atleast their apology is sincere and they look repentant in their scenes. genuinely.

V used to give sincere apologies after every kaand but now he gives disgusted, angry looks, accuses Sai of the things HE has done and does so shamelessly and there i not one character who calls out his BS. he has ZERO realization also of what all he put Sai through. and makers want us to think he is some bechaara. he is NOT!

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nja91

I think V wins toxicity award over vanraj , abhimanyu and fateh

Vanraj for all his BS is loyal and fierce when it comes to his parents and kids. he genuinely loves them and places them above all. he will defend his mother even when she is wrong and never disrespect her. he has stood by his kids even when they have been mean and thankless to him.

Abhimanyu in whatever screen shots I have seen atleast was more sincere in his apology to Akshara and has the decency to look ashamed when all his mistakes are pointed out and same for Fateh

Fateh and Abhimanyu are acted in a way where they look sincere when they apologize atleast. they are cheaters , liars , betrayers, pathetic partners but atleast their apology is sincere and they look repentant in their scenes. genuinely.

V used to give sincere apologies after every kaand but now he gives disgusted, angry looks, accuses Sai of the things HE has done and does so shamelessly and there i not one character who calls out his BS. he has ZERO realization also of what all he put Sai through. and makers want us to think he is some bechaara. he is NOT!

both Abhimanyu and Vanraj are far more better than Vanraj..

Abhimanyu has done a lot for Akshara, which Virat cannot even dream of...His butchering was true butchering for teg sake of glorification of FL.

Yaha Virat has been toxic and going downwards when it came to toxicity instead of getting better since the day he held Sai responsible for losing his sabse pyaari cheez..

Msburnout thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Entertaining Couple award

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devikadish

Chai biscuit sponsored by Sitara didi

Isn't one from colors? The big boss dude?

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

https://youtu.be/O1TEdpco8Uw

https://youtu.be/PYjn001Xysk

Edited by G259 - 1 years ago

Word Count: 1

looseseal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Lol Virat's anaath taunt and everyone telling how Sai is being an awful mother by taking Savi away from her fam is just delusional.

A naachlewali, as they lovingly call her, brought up a son to be a respected AND respectful doctor while the entire Chavan family raised Virat to be an ultimate tamashawala. But these Chavans do not have enough shame to see that.

Honestly, rather a child be raised by professional naachnewalis than nihayeti tamashawales.

Edited by looseseal - 1 years ago