Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Jhanvi, Farah (80s), Esha, Rati Agnihotri, Sonam, Disha, Shraddha. Padmini Kolhapure, Poonam Dhillon, Shilpa Shirodkar, Namrata Shirodkar.

And sorry to say but I dislike Katrina and found her too plastic and non emotive.

I also dislike flat dialogue delivery of Deepika. Only her eyes, smile save her. Otherwise a fairly average actor.

I never liked Bipasha either. She has nothing except sex appeal work for her. 

Alia is also highly overrated IMO.

Edited by atominis - 1 years ago
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Aditi rao hydari... Stunning woman in stills.... Absolutely bland in motion

bips thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

I actually disagree, she manages to make me roll my eyes for her every scene, furnitures don't do that🤭

I kind of agree with Diya Mirza, especially in Thappad. Everyone else was fabulous, and she was just there.

Diya was in thappad?? Kahan? I don't remember.. 

... Which kind of proves your point 😆

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bips

Unpopular opinion but I have never found Diya “gorgeous” or anything either, she is too bland for me. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

She played the single neighbour whose daughter Taapsee trained in kathak (i think) and on whose driving skills her husband comments in the start (and the movie goes in full circle when Taapsee learns to drive) 

bips thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

She played the single neighbour whose daughter Taapsee trained in kathak (i think) and on whose driving skills her husband comments in the start (and the movie goes in full circle when Taapsee learns to drive) 

Ooooooo... Thank you... I really loved the movie and remember most of the cast from the lawyer, to the housemaid and even that jerk guy who says thappad is an expression of love 

But dia mujhe bilkul yaad hi nahin thi 

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Kiara disha tara jahnvi shraddha 

Originally posted by: atominis

Jhanvi, Farah (80s), Esha, Rati Agnihotri, Sonam, Disha, Shraddha. Padmini Kolhapure, Poonam Dhillon, Shilpa Shirodkar, Namrata Shirodkar.

And sorry to say but I dislike Katrina and found her too plastic and non emotive.

I also dislike flat dialogue delivery of Deepika. Only her eyes, smile save her. Otherwise a fairly average actor.

I never liked Bipasha either. She has nothing except sex appeal work for her. 

Alia is also highly overrated IMO.

Yeah I also used to found Rati agnihotri and her Indian beauty and her TILL a no yin.. lol

beauty cannot automati ally mean screen presence and the names in your list are an evidence to this

Originally posted by: infinity101

Unpopular opinion but I have never found Diya “gorgeous” or anything either, she is too bland for me. 

Diya = Zara si maindaki 

cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sonakshi was fire in Dabangg just a few scenes and one dialogue and i thought she will be the next masala heroine and Lootera with that quiet presence absolutely delightful, post that she just fizzled out