Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Paru...

She is not going after Shahs or Kapadia's.They will only go running after her.

From every angle last day in the car I found her happy and carefree when MK ran after her.Other than meeting her basic needs nothing is bothering her now.She is happy and worried only for herself and not for the other ungrateful people who has exploited her.

When she finds out about Anuj or that Aadhya is CA, she will be the first one to run after them, she wakes up dreaming of Bebli all the time because she knows she has wronged them.

Everyone has their own version of the show based on what they like and what they watch so I know what I said, from what I see she is the most ungrateful one who has exploited Anuj financially, emotionally and mentally and uses CA as a Trophy to show what a Mahaan Maa she is.

And also I can see she is worried only for herself that’s why at work timings first she kept on looking at the door waiting for Shruti, when she came all the time she kept lecturing on Maa hu Ne, and keeps on checking about Aadhya too, she never knew how to mind her own business and do her own work properly and even now she is doing the same, even though she got the job as a second chance in charity only because of Beeji.

HoneyBee7312 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

In Anuj's monologue he was shown saying Anu that eventhough he tried to be happy without her he coulnd'nt and he is not happy in his life.

CA was also shown stalking Anu the day after she saw her.Today Shruthi also confessed to Anu that she doesn't know how to handle CAsmiley12

CA was stalking Anu because she feared the useless woman would run into her dad and ruin things. Shruti did just fine with CA before the panic attacks started because of MAA.

Anuj is broken actually. He loved Anupama too deeply and she broke his heart. Now he can neither live with her nor live without her.

CA is much the same now that I think about it.

Basically the problem hasn't changed. Anupama still a bad charm for the Kapadias. (and even the Shahs, Vanraj became successful the moment she stopped interfering)

Paru... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

When she finds out about Anuj or that Aadhya is CA, she will be the first one to run after them, she wakes up dreaming of Bebli all the time because she knows she has wronged them.

I don't think this will happen as she has voluntarily left Km.She is shown as getting bad dreams about bebli.May be she will have to give explanation to CA for leaving her .But with Anuj,I don't think she regrets the decision of leaving him as till now it has'nt shown anything like that.

Everyone has their own version of the show based on what they like and what they watch so I know what I said, from what I see she is the most ungrateful one who has exploited Anuj financially, emotionally and mentally and uses CA as a Trophy to show what a Mahaan Maa she is.

Usually people anticipate things and will have their own version of stories when they watch art movies or read some intellectual type of books.But this is a just a fictional show for entertainment where seeing is believing.So I cannot anticipate things and and come any conclusion.She was his legally wedded wife.So she has legally all rights to use her husband's money when they were married.After divorce I believe that she hasn't claimed any alimony from him ,seeing her humble financial condition.If they r not divorced yet he is not supposed to marry Shruthi as it is illegal.

Adopting Ca was MaAn's joint decision.

And also I can see she is worried only for herself that’s why at work timings first she kept on looking at the door waiting for Shruti, when she came all the time she kept lecturing on Maa hu Ne, and keeps on checking about Aadhya too, she never knew how to mind her own business and do her own work properly and even now she is doing the same, even though she got the job as a second chance in charity only because of Beeji.

She gave advice to shruthi and helped her in making dishes as Shruthi seeked for her help.Actually sruthi was the one who toolk initiative to be friendly with her.I don't think helping others is a bad quality.Also till now she doesn't know that Sruthi is AK's fiancee.

P,S Answers in blue font.

Edited by Paru... - 8 months ago
Paru... thumbnail

Originally posted by: HoneyBee7312

CA was stalking Anu because she feared the useless woman would run into her dad and ruin things. Shruti did just fine with CA before the panic attacks started because of MAA.

It was shown in her monologue that she was clueless why she staked Anu.Yeah she doesn't want Anu back in her dad's life.Sruthi was shown telling Ak that Ca doesn't open up her inner feelings to her.

Anuj is broken actually. He loved Anupama too deeply and she broke his heart. Now he can neither live with her nor live without her.

He broke Anu also by accusing her for infiditity and saying their marriage as a hasty decision publicly.Yes he seems to be in love with her even now.

CA is much the same now that I think about it.

I agree.

Basically the problem hasn't changed. Anupama still a bad charm for the Kapadias. (and even the Shahs, Vanraj became successful the moment she stopped interfering)

She could not change the problem as she is a lady with baggage.that is why she left him for his good.

plz don't forget that Anuj was penniless when she has confessed her love for him and when they decided to get married.If still she is considered as a bad charm let her be .

P.S:Answers in blue font.

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I disagree that Anuj don't want to live with anupama Anuj clearly begged anupama to return in his imagination he said Hume tumari zarurat hai, so if anupama returned who will need Shruti exactly , he said he is marrying anupama as CA need a mother

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 8 months ago
Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

P,S Answers in blue font.

Do u really think she don't regret leaving Anuj ? It had not been shown? She cried sab tha sab kho gaya, if she don't regret loosing Anuj ,only get flashes of bebli to kya kho gaya usse , she get flashes of Anuj 2

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shake_d_spear

I disagree that Anuj don't want to live with anupama Anuj clearly begged anupama to return in his imagination he said Hume tumari zarurat hai, so if anupama returned who will need Shruti exactly , he said he is marrying anupama as CA need a mother

They literally ruined character of Anuj and anupamaa because of their obsession with shahs.i am missing OG Anuj the Kapadia .he was damn good idk he will ever return again

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don't think this will happen as she has voluntarily left Km.She is shown as getting bad dreams about bebli.May be she will have to give explanation to CA for leaving her .But with Anuj,I don't think she regrets the decision of leaving him as till now it has'nt shown anything like that.

Usually people anticipate things and will have their own version of stories when they watch art movies or read some intellectual type of books.But this is a just a fictional show for entertainment where seeing is believing.So I cannot anticipate things and and come any conclusion.
P.S:Answers in blue font.

You can watch today’s episode for answers from my end, if she kept thinking of AK or not, precap also shows Mere Anuj aur CA aas paas hain, she ran after Toshu’s car and he ignored lol

Also helping Shruti is fine, Shruti befriended her is also fine, but she left her work and started talking to her about Maa, Mamta, Motherhood and even before she came Anupamaa kept asking Vikram Bhai why Shruti has not come. She doesn’t value any of the multiple chances she gets and when she gets thrown out of job she starts crying and begging for one more chance, but still doesn’t mend her ways because she thinks she is perfecf.

I am Only talking based on what is shown and not what “I think she will do or not do”. Your lines in Bold Green are contradictory.

Lets agree to disagree because I don’t see a point in stretching based on imaginations of what someone thinks and something that has not been shown or has been actually shown otherwise.

Edited by Dee-Dee - 8 months ago
Paru... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shake_d_spear

Do u really think she don't regret leaving Anuj ? It had not been shown? She cried sab tha sab kho gaya, if she don't regret loosing Anuj ,only get flashes of bebli to kya kho gaya usse , she get flashes of Anuj 2

She gets flashes of Anuj and Bebli as she still loves them and misses them .She has left him as she came to know that he was getting suffocated with the responsibilities from her previous marriage.So decided to set him free.So said she was setting him free with her whole heart.So i don't think she regrets her decision but is definitely hurt and depressed.

Paru... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

You can watch today’s episode for answers from my end, if she kept thinking of AK or not, precap also shows Mere Anuj aur CA aas paas hain, she ran after Toshu’s car and he ignored lol

Also helping Shruti is fine, Shruti befriended her is also fine, but she left her work and started talking to her about Maa, Mamta, Motherhood and even before she came Anupamaa kept asking Vikram Bhai why Shruti has not come. She doesn’t value any of the multiple chances she gets and when she gets thrown out of job she starts crying and begging for one more chance, but still doesn’t mend her ways because she thinks she is perfecf.

I am Only talking based on what is shown and not what “I think she will do or not do”. Your lines in Bold Green are contradictory.

Lets agree to disagree because I don’t see a point in stretching based on imaginations of what someone thinks and something that has not been shown or has been actually shown otherwise.

I still don't think she regrets in her decision of leaving Anuj as her intention was to allow him to live a happy and free life without any baggage.But she might be regretting in leaving CA as she was a child who could not understand the seperation between her parents. But Anu is leaving a sad life without Anuj and CA. That's why she has isolated herself from everyone and leading a lonely life.

The plot of char Anupama is such that she always preaches about 'Maa and mamtha.'This is the trait of this char. But even I feel that now it's high time that she should give more focus on her career. Only her career can help her in the present situation.

I am glad u r not stretching this discussion based on imaginations, and I feel we hardly have any common interest.