Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicalgirll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: InsaneDivine

Seems like Chumma Chaati worked to increase the trp by 0.1smiley36

Kya fayda still at 3 Rd position and i cringe their romance now ๐Ÿ™„isse acha to Anupama and Vanraaj ka real Ishq wala Love dikha de๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

1257887 thumbnail

Although I'm sad that the TRP increased but still a side of me is happy to witness it at no. 3 below TMD.

Ghum is ruling above by 0.3 points . Another thing is close TRPs of Yrkkh s4 and MAA. I so wish for this shows immense downfall. It doesn't deserve anything.

Originally posted by: InsaneDivine

Seems like Chumma Chaati worked to increase the trp by 0.1smiley36

itna toh hona hi tha, there were plenty of trends and what not to bring MaAn back, ek aur week badhenge phir Diwali par phus I guess cauj they had the whole Kavya ki 2nd godhbharai drama, still cant fathom how they expect people to accept Anupamaa planning a godhbharai for her exโ€™s curent carrying her exโ€™s child.
ga1986 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Anupamaa has slid to 4th position now amongst the Star Plus shows , overtaken by Imlie ๐Ÿ˜‚

No wonder the desperate Amreeka promo !!

Hoping Pandya Store overtakes it next week .. All Thu Thu Thu shows deserve to be out of the top 5 ๐Ÿ˜

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Just a reminder to people how high TRPs reached when Anupama was planning to leave Shahs and then started being romantic to Anuj.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5265894

After that the show even reached 4.5 TRPs during the whole separation and romance drama till the marriage.

They had the perfect recipe and they ruined it and took audience for granted, after Maan marriage, they showed Anupama accepting Shahs as family and neglecting Anuj and their daughter CA which is opposite of what audience wanted. Now even Maan romance seems hollow and forced.

This is what happens when you become too arrogant and take your audience for granted, instead of accepting what audience wants they tried to force something else.

Edited by Harish111 - 10 months ago
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi....i saw on twitter Anupama TRP coming as 1.7

If this is true.....then m so so glad.......Dil ko qarar aaya

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
1257887 thumbnail

Yrkkh should be shut down by the channel.