Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 months ago

So Ghum actually increased, TMD is no2, Imlie and Pandya store will soon catch up.

Good.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Harish111

So Ghum actually increased, TMD is no2, Imlie and Pandya store will soon catch up.

Good.

I only watch imlie and the story is very good there interesting

Its a copy of Yeh hai chahtein story in rural set up

And hero heroine have good chemistry without many scenes together and no 90s song cringe romance like maan couple even though they are just in 20s

Edited by myviewprem - 10 months ago
ga1986 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Snowfally

TRP 1.9 for week Oct 21 to Oct 27, 2023

IMG_20231102_130707.jpg

So "Maa n maasi ki ladai " also did not salvage the show smiley371.9 is honestly too high for ds crap !!

Hopefully next week it should be behind Pandya Store n Imlie also thanks to Hindi wali godbharai smiley20...Btw what happend to bringing Baa bapuji to KH that was shown in promo ? Gt cancelleled aftr seeing TRPs ?

I think trps are decreasing because of the depressing track and episodes. What was the use of even killing Samar? Just to show episodes of how Anupama and others fight for Justice? My sisters and I skipped many episodes due to such pointless and depressing track of killing a son for no reason. Anupama was interesting because of hope and optimism despite any drama or sad events. But here they just made the fav son and one of the few decent and positive characters die. Then showing all depressing episodes :/

Edited by The_Best - 10 months ago
Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ga1986

So "Maa n maasi ki ladai " also did not salvage the show smiley371.9 is honestly too high for ds crap !!

Hopefully next week it should be behind Pandya Store n Imlie also thanks to Hindi wali godbharai smiley20...Btw what happend to bringing Baa bapuji to KH that was shown in promo ? Gt cancelleled aftr seeing TRPs ?

I thought if TRP falls, the makers will focus more on Kapadias but here while MaAn scenes have increased , it's still Shahs in focus. smiley24 That's why I feel that the Baa Bapuji old age track will also come.

I hope the TRPs keep falling smiley15

Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Happy to see 1.9 smiley37

Hope to decrease further........

Snowfally thumbnail
Snowfally thumbnail