Is this Sana Khan from Bigg Boss?

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This story is on IF homepage. https://www.indiaforums.com/article/pregnant-sana-khan-clarifies-the-truth-behind-being-rushed-by-husabnd-at-baba-siddiquis-iftar-party_195858

Is this the same Sana from Bigg Boss a few years ago. The one who was BFF with Aashka? WTF happened? Is she trying to repent for the sins of Bigg Boss or something? She looks so different and seems like her husband is some religious scholar. I mean her life her choices. But it just feels like such a drastic transformation from her former screen persona.

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She married to that guy

And why she is looking like Aunty in 45- 50s

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Good for her if she found peace in finding God… but from whatever little I’ve come across of her… she and her husband seem very attention seeking… behn you want to let go of worldly affairs and life of glam

Behind then do it.. why make it a tamasha, and always posting stuff for likes and validation?

God knows her intention but all this seems like a dikhawa to me

C'mon people. Tell me more. What happened over all these years for all these changes?

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

C'mon people. Tell me more. What happened over all these years for all these changes?

So after getting cheated by melvin she decided to get religious met this mufti anas and then got married to him😆

She left showbiz long time and is currently pregnant.

She is now ardently following islam and running abaya store and one cosmetic spa facial salon type something😆

She is the exact opposite of what she used to be now.

Edited by palakluvsabhiya - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

She is now ardently following islam and running abaya store and one cosmetic spa facial salon type something😆

She is the exact opposite of what she used to be now.

Do you think her transformation is genuine or is it fake like JustWandering suspects?

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Do you think her transformation is genuine or is it fake like JustWandering suspects?

She is into it but she has now realised that the attention and popularity which she is now receiving is huge and she is getting huge muslim support which she was not getting earlier so now she is cashing this out (her clean image now) and seeking attention from all over.

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

She renounced BW, became apparently deeply religious & married an extremely religious man as we can see. She’s pregnant currently but tbh, this is all too bizarre & weird.

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t think it’s all fake but I do think there is some element of showing off.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

My god she looks so totally different here.