Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Entry # 2

Project with unfriendly colleague.

James didn't like his colleague, Luis. Luis was always unfriendly and made it clear that he didn't enjoy working with James. However, when their boss asked them to work on a project together, James knew he had no choice but to cooperate with Luis.

Not wishing to annoy the boss, he reluctantly joined his unfriendly colleague and started working on the project. To James' surprise, Luis had some excellent ideas, and he started warming up to him. Luis even smiled a few times, and James found himself laughing at his jokes.

As the project progressed, James and Luis became friends, and James was glad he had put aside his initial dislike for Luis. They completed the project on time and delivered an outstanding result.

On the day of the presentation, James and Luis stood in front of the audience, ready to present their work. But just as they were about to begin, Luis suddenly collapsed on the stage. Everyone rushed to help him, but it was too late. Luis was gone.

James was devastated. He couldn't believe that the person he had grown to like so much was now gone forever. He realized that he should never judge anyone before getting to know them and that life is too short to hold grudges.

Entry#4

Friendly alien meets LGBTQ community

As the spaceship descended towards the planet's surface, the friendly alien known as Zara felt a mix of excitement and nervousness. She had heard stories of the inhabitants of this planet, but nothing could have prepared her for what she was about to encounter.

Upon landing, Zara quickly found herself surrounded by a group of colorful beings. They had rainbow flags draped around their shoulders and their clothing was adorned with badges and pins that read "Love is Love" and "Equality for All."

Zara was fascinated by these creatures and felt an instant connection with them. As a member of a species that had long ago abandoned gender norms and embraced love in all its forms, Zara was thrilled to discover that there were others in the universe who shared her beliefs.

The group welcomed Zara with open arms, showing her around their city and introducing her to their culture. They told her stories of the struggles they had faced in their fight for acceptance and equality, and Zara felt a deep respect and admiration for them.

As the days passed, Zara knew that her time on this planet was limited. But she also knew that she had made lifelong friends with this group of beautiful beings, and that she would always cherish the memories of her time with them.

Entry #6

Raghav shivered, watching the light from his house as if it could warm him. Having worked throughout last night, he felt very sleepy, but remained standing.

“Raghav?” It was Varun’s voice … Varun’s warm hand on his shoulder. Raghav turned. Was he dreaming?

“Rama told me that she sent your father a photo of Mona hugging you. If you confessed my hug instead, and came out … I had to be here. Get in my car and warm up.”

“No.” Raghav resisted. “Until Ābā considers me purified, this is my penance.”

“For a co-worker’s innocent congratulatory hug?” Varun slipped off his jacket and covered Raghav’s shoulders. “Penance means torture?”

“Varun, you can’t imagine Ābā’s disappointment. He pledged my celibacy until I inaugurate the new temple.

” Varun tried not to laugh.

“He takes credit for depriving you of women, never suspecting that you need a man?”

“Take your jacket and go home,” Raghav huffed.

“No, Raghav. Until you reject this pointless ordeal, I’ll suffer with you.”

“You don’t even believe …”

“Right. Tell your family why I’m staying. Or hug me to keep me warm.”

“That’s inviting more penance!”

“Exactly. I’m challenging you, Raghav Purohit. Martyr yourself, you fool, but not for a lie. At least do it for the truth!”

“Ābā would be ashamed to find out what you mean to me.”

“Tell him that chasing a nice boy saves me from meat, alcohol, smoking …”

“You don’t smoke!”

“Euphemism for my dad’s drug trafficking.

” Raghav followed Varun and got into his car.

Entry #10

Ancestor's Journal

While searching the attic for old family heirlooms, Maze and her wife Eva stumbled upon an old journal hidden behind a dusty trunk. As they flipped through the pages, their eyes widened with shock as they realized that the journal belonged to Eva's great-great-grandmother, who had been in a loving relationship with another woman.

The entries chronicled the struggles that Eva's ancestor faced in a time when their love was considered taboo and forbidden. The journal contained secret rendezvous, clandestine meetings, and hidden love letters that had been exchanged between the two women.

Maze and Eva couldn't believe what they were reading. The love that they shared was once considered a crime, and the thought of being punished for their love was unthinkable. They were grateful for the progress that had been made, but also saddened that it had taken so long for acceptance and tolerance to become the norm.

As they closed the journal, Maze and Eva shared a tender embrace, feeling a deep sense of gratitude and appreciation for the love that they were able to openly share with the world. They vowed to honor Eva's great-great-grandmother's legacy by living their lives with pride, love, and acceptance for all.

Entry #14

In love with a 1000+ year old Original Hybrid

Dear Diary, it’s been days since I have penned down my feelings, thoughts or my day to day activities. It’s because, I was trying to figure myself out whether I am really falling in love?
No it’s not the kind of love that I had for Elena back in the day but it’s a love that that transcends over loving the opposite gender, it’s a love that’s so pure that’s connected with loving each other’s souls and I don’t know whether he feels me or not, but for all I know dear Diary and like Caroline said that “Someday I will be meeting someone new, with whom I will fall madly in love with, without even realising that I have moved on “and here I am, confessing it to my mirror self in writing that am falling in love with a 1000+ year old Original Hybrid, Niklaus Mikaelsson, the man for whom the world knows him as the greatest evil but for all I know he has a purest of heart for the ones that he loves , and am sure I might be the one that makes his heart skip a beat.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Fellas, come and vote for these beautiful stories, check page 1.

Savera84 thumbnail

Big round of applause to the organisers and participants.👏

All entries are beautiful and all the very best to all participants.👍🏼

My vote goes to

Cheers..

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Folks

Great Write Ups And Thanks

Well Voting For -- --

15 And

Edited by Manzz - 1 years ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Amazing entries everyone 👏

My votes go to: 2, 10, 13, 15, 22

Sutapasima thumbnail

Sweet & Sugary

Voting extended until 26 Apr 2023 as internal evaluation is taking more time .

1215019 thumbnail

Tagging ten people to vote for exactly FIVE of the twenty-six micro tales on page 1 of this topic.

1215019 thumbnail

Tagging ten more people to vote for exactly FIVE of the twenty-six micro tales on page 1 of this topic.

1215019 thumbnail

Tagging ten people to vote for exactly FIVE of the twenty-six micro tales on page 1 of this topic.

1215019 thumbnail

Tagging ten more people to vote for exactly FIVE of the twenty-six micro tales on page 1 of this topic.