Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Even me i was actually think ye pari abla naari hai. I even thought she is hallucinating which gunde comes to her home like that 🀣 that too not just 1 all three πŸ˜†

and which gunde prentends to lust on her when they are all alone 🀣

Ek to Rakshas filled ghar mein ye 3 ghuse kaise bina kisike pata chaleπŸ˜† to when I saw them in her room for a min I was so sure pari is in abla nari mode, halucinating the gunde attacking her again due to trauma...any time she will wake up or something...

But ye to alag hi mamla nikli🀣

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

that they showed in n5 🀣 so they can not repeat.

N5 shown punarjanm so they could not make pratham to retake birth.

N5 spin off kuch toh hai had a lucifier naagin snd cheel ka beta with pari πŸ˜†

Ekta kuch bhi kar sakti hai ...if she can twist her show names by chipkaoing her old shows name by adding another name to make it look new ...and repeating her tracks in every show...then she could even do the same for Bekaboo

But am saying about Lucifer in general because he was a devil, a fallen angel....and he became good by helping the defective who was actually God sent.

In that way I meant...that since Ranav is a rakshas, who was a son of rakshas who was wanting to do good but because of Devalika pura plan hi chop...πŸ˜†

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Ha yaar...this Pari is so evil and cold and weird...I mean her only powers seem to be young Rakshason ko apne jaal mein fasana and maarna...

Ranav ko to khud pata nehi hoga vo voha se drive karega uss time, Bela ko kaise pata chala..πŸ€ͺand Ranav literally set himself on fire trying to save her yesterday...isse pahele bhi kitno ko bachate dekha usko...koi doubt bhi nehi ati iske mind mein k what if I am wrong...and she is being so cold and evil...

I mean far as I understand the Rakshas gang were minding their own business...she came, dono bhaio ko phasaya, dono mein fight karake unke papa ka tapasya bhang kia, unki life bigad di...as revenge Pratham pari lok jake vo sab kia...and mind u he is Rakshas, still he didnt attack , didnt force himself on her...he married her and had suhagraat...so nobody in parilok would say anything bad for her, in case she didnt kill herself...but still ok he did wrong and in retaliation she stabbed him and trapped him in a grave for 33 yrs...to tit for tat to ho gaya na...and after coming back he is minding his own business again...So I dont understand this blind hate of Bela and this cold plan of killing him...she is coming accross evil coz she doesnt have enough reason to justify her actions...

Kahi aisa to nehi k use andar se pata hai vo galat thi, and apni guilt ko deny karne k chakkar mein adamantly soch rahi rakshas maaregi to gods khush ho jaenge shabashi denge...πŸ€ͺ

matlab kis God ne banaya ye Devlekha and uski maa ko pari...and Pratham, balka and Ashwat ko Rakshas banane ka idea kiska tha...That person needs to loose their job...in logo ki places swap ho gayi haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

seriously. He married had sr. Even she imagined him as her pathi during marriage. So uske dil main bhi kuch kuch tha. But just for pair society she killed him and now again she went and married him in disguise what is the difference between what he did 33 years ago and what she did yesterday. Both are same it's just that pratha had courage to confess to tell her he did for revenge bela just does something random πŸ˜‚

They way she was acting mere sar pe kisi ne maara and the way pratham ye bachari vechari kuch nahi hai. Was so apt. Even he understood she is not as simple as she looks πŸ˜‚

Why she has to manipulate him and get him killed there are evil asurs too she did not tried to kill them so she thinks whatever happen 33 years back was without her marzi so she got married to him with own marzi ab ek sr baki reh gaya hai bas ☺️

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Ek to Rakshas filled ghar mein ye 3 ghuse kaise bina kisike pata chaleπŸ˜† to when I saw them in her room for a min I was so sure pari is in abla nari mode, halucinating the gunde attacking her again due to trauma...any time she will wake up or something...

But ye to alag hi mamla nikli🀣

true i was exactly thinking she is dreaming or hallucinating untilm they called her didi 🀣
firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Why was Sunday episode so dark? They need brighten the Colour pallette. It is about Rakshas about also about Paris.

Bela has turned from innocent, naive girl into full planning, plotting, scheming grey FL. I understood her need for revenge, but plotting her own molestation and then not even giving thought to the fact that Ranav actually saved her causing harm to himself.

to tell viewers it's a dark comedy πŸ˜†

She literally don't have any reason to take revenge. Neither ranav killed anyone nor he harmed her till now. He did all good deeds. πŸ˜†

I definitely want finale episode to say bela is rakshas ki beti. Rana is para 🀣

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: dellzcreationz

Ekta kuch bhi kar sakti hai ...if she can twist her show names by chipkaoing her old shows name by adding another name to make it look new ...and repeating her tracks in every show...then she could even do the same for Bekaboo

But am saying about Lucifer in general because he was a devil, a fallen angel....and he became good by helping the defective who was actually God sent.

In that way I meant...that since Ranav is a rakshas, who was a son of rakshas who was wanting to do good but because of Devalika pura plan hi chop...πŸ˜†

vfx main jab saanp dikha tab bhi patha chal gaya 🀣 kuch toh chipkayegi waha se yaha πŸ˜†

That would be interesting but i guess writers saw alchemy of souls(korean drama) insteadπŸ˜† they did soul swap now i am wondering where is real ranav πŸ˜†

firewings_diya thumbnail

Urmita i watched n6 yesterday 🀣 professor became desh drohi because he did not recieved padhma bhooshan from government for saving desh from maha maari. Can you believe that πŸ˜†

devashree_h thumbnail

to tell viewers it's a dark comedy πŸ˜†

She literally don't have any reason to take revenge. Neither ranav killed anyone nor he harmed her till now. He did all good deeds. πŸ˜†

I definitely want finale episode to say bela is rakshas ki beti. Rana is para 🀣

Her revenge hinges on her past birth memories. She knows he is Pratham.

Bela definitely has some of that idiotic father's blood. Her only goal is destruction of Ranav, right now. But she will soon fall for him, and then turn all Sati Savitri trying to save her Pati.πŸ˜†

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

vfx main jab saanp dikha tab bhi patha chal gaya 🀣 kuch toh chipkayegi waha se yaha πŸ˜†

That would be interesting but i guess writers saw alchemy of souls(korean drama) insteadπŸ˜† they did soul swap now i am wondering where is real ranav πŸ˜†

Yeah πŸ˜†

And I meant detective not defective 🀣

urmita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

seriously. He married had sr. Even she imagined him as her pathi during marriage. So uske dil main bhi kuch kuch tha. But just for pair society she killed him and now again she went and married him in disguise what is the difference between what he did 33 years ago and what she did yesterday. Both are same it's just that pratha had courage to confess to tell her he did for revenge bela just does something random πŸ˜‚

They way she was acting mere sar pe kisi ne maara and the way pratham ye bachari vechari kuch nahi hai. Was so apt. Even he understood she is not as simple as she looks πŸ˜‚

Why she has to manipulate him and get him killed there are evil asurs too she did not tried to kill them so she thinks whatever happen 33 years back was without her marzi so she got married to him with own marzi ab ek sr baki reh gaya hai bas ☺️

Our pari has only one reason behind her actions now...Ego...rakshas lok se leke pari lok tak rasta jitni badi uski ego...u know that pari aag ki nadi n all line of hers 33 yrs back? u are right...shayad use bhi abhi dhoke se shaadi k baad dhoke se suhaagraat manana hai🀣 pahele to jin logo ko dhoka dene gayi thi unme se ek pe dil a gaya, phir vo chup nehi vaitha, iit ka jawab patthar se dene pari lok aya and shaadi kar li suhag raat mana li and to her shame she too was remembering only him all through the process...upar se mentally itni weak thi khud ko bhi maar lia and abhi present time mein jab pratham vapas a gaya hai, apne hi life mein laga hua hai, Devlekha ka to naam bhi nehi le raha, batao...Bela pe bhi fida nehi ho raha(from her pov) he wants nothing to do with her...jabki ye bandi to 33 yrs baad bhi obsessed hai pratham se....Ego hurt ho gaya hai bandi ka🀣islie abhi Ranav ko seduce karke suhagraat manake phir maar k proof karegi, main bhi strong hu maar dia maine usko...bas yehi hai...🀣

evil asurs ko marne ka powers to shayad hai nehi in parion k pass...aur mandap mein jo bekaar ki acting kar rahi thi sir ghum raha kuch yaad nehi, koi baccha bhi bata deta fake kar rahi thi...πŸ€ͺ