Hume bhi girne se bacha lo koi...

Nehajainnnn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Has anyone observed that female main leads in any serial never falls. Male leads are always around them to catch them from falling..

Naira-Kartik epic example. The reason why Naira is alive is because Kartik saved her from falling infinite number of times. 

Can you think of any other such falling couple??

PS - I am watching Naira Kartik series now as part of repeated telecast

Edited by Nehajainnnn - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnav Khushi from IPKKND

Rsrockz thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Arshi couple have started this tradition of trip, fall, eye lock with background music scenes. Kushi always falls when arnav is near. My 11 year old jokes that may be the guy who played arnav wouldn't have lifted his own wife as many times in real life.🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Nehajainnnn

Has anyone observed that female main leads in any serial never falls. Male leads are always around them to catch them from falling..

Naira-Kartik epic example. The reason why Naira is alive is because Kartik saved her from falling infinite number of times. 

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

What is ITV without FL falling and ML catching with music in the background! When I trip and fall my hubby does not always save me! And there is no background music! I feel like I have been shown false expectations 😂🤣🤣🤣

Maybe it is our fault.... We don't fall gracefully enough to warrent a romantic bgm...

I mean, have you seen this fl falling.. they fall with their hair flying.. dupatta waving in air... Earings jingling... They don't look for support or anything when they fall and hence do not flay their arms crazily... 

I confess... I never fall like these Fls... When I fall it is embarrassing to me as well as others...

And pretty sure if I were in a serial.... I will never get a romantic bgm when I fall...

All I'll get is comic song and crows kawking...😭

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoshna_1989

Arnav Khushi from IPKKND

arnav pushed /let go of her hand when they were in office ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

arnav pushed /let go of her hand when they were in office ðŸ˜†

Haha..yes. I wasn't expecting that though.I think after that its all Rabba ve trip and fall ðŸ˜Š

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Sometimes ML trip over and make FL fall too ðŸ˜†