Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LookatTheStars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: divine_16

Dil tut gaya....where I thought he might be shooting for Reth and would be getting some bts from that shoot.😒Waise is bakwas show ke liye itna kya stunts perform karna hai ki harness pehnna pad raha hai??😆

BTS mai everything looks so intresting lekin actual episode mai comedy ho jati h...!

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LookatTheStars

Doobne se bachaya isliye marriage??

Arey typical ITV wala dialogue phekega Ghazal... mera kya hoga... is badnami ke baad kaun shaadi karega mujh se...bkah...blah..aur lo paani mein jump.Aur phir hoga Haider wala neki ka kaamWhatever clips I came across ...the show is pure shit !! Waise bhi pata nahi kyun I'm slowly getting over KV bcoz of this wahayiat show he is doing... now I'm more tilting towards the character Viaan played by Adnan. The show is turning out to be a masterpiece.Kya dialogues hai yaar!! The surprising part ....for the very first time I'm not interested for the chemistry between the leads but the beauty of the story telling and every character is so well knitted that it is making my expectations rise more and more from the show.
divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LookatTheStars

BTS mai everything looks so intresting lekin actual episode mai comedy ho jati h...!

Have u watched any of the recent episodes?? I really don't dare to do that...just don't want to put my sanity into danger😆
Chrisevanfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nahi hogi dekh lena.Radha Mohan mein bhi shayad shaadi ke mandap tak baat phouch gayi thi but shaadi nahi hui...yahan bhi wohi hoga.Teen baar "qabool hai" bolney se pheley hi...neki ka kaam gayi tel leney🤣

Phir hogi show ki happy ending bcoz Gazal ke angle ke alawa there is no another story. I saw many KV fans complaining about this show but they are still watching. I think IPL ke baad kuch new shows ayenge toh zee definetly isse band kar dega.

Finally I completed Hunter series FF karke dekha KV ne 1000 times better acting ki hai apne show se.

Edited by Chrisevanfan - 1 years ago
Chrisevanfan thumbnail

Arey typical ITV wala dialogue phekega Ghazal... mera kya hoga... is badnami ke baad kaun shaadi karega mujh se...bkah...blah..aur lo paani mein jump.Aur phir hoga Haider wala neki ka kaamWhatever clips I came across ...the show is pure shit !! Waise bhi pata nahi kyun I'm slowly getting over KV bcoz of this wahayiat show he is doing... now I'm more tilting towards the character Viaan played by Adnan. The show is turning out to be a masterpiece.Kya dialogues hai yaar!! The surprising part ....for the very first time I'm not interested for the chemistry between the leads but the beauty of the story telling and every character is so well knitted that it is making my expectations rise more and more from the show.

I dont like ml acting thats why I am not watching Katha show jab bhi dekhna start karti hoon ml ke scenes ki wajah se rok deti hoon. Pata nahi kyu mujhe ml kaas acha nahi laga Fl is damn good.

I just started SAb wagle ki duniya acha show hai perfect nahi hai but normal show lagta hai usme sabko imperfect dikhaya hai n short stories day to day life ki dikhayi hai. Sony n sab kuch ache shows launch karte hai

Edited by Chrisevanfan - 1 years ago
LookatTheStars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Have u watched any of the recent episodes?? I really don't dare to do that...just don't want to put my sanity into danger😆

Nop m nt watching....i hve got enough intresting options to watch...!

divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chrisevanfan

I dont like ml acting thats why I am not watching Katha show jab bhi dekhna start karti hoon ml ke scenes ki wajah se rok deti hoon. Pata nahi kyu mujhe ml kaas acha nahi laga Fl is damn good.

I just started SAb wagle ki duniya acha show hai perfect nahi hai but normal show lagta hai usme sabko imperfect dikhaya hai n short stories day to day life ki dikhayi hai. Sony n sab kuch ache shows launch karte hai

Adnan has improved a lot by leaps and bounds.....the recent episodes while proposing... facing the rejection ....the track of his redemption... he has been good!! I won't talk about Aditi...bcoz almost everyone knows how good she is!! TT is now full of praises for Adnan esp. his voice modulations. The analysis of the episodes by some fans are so enriching to read!! I see some good write ups by SAAKK fans over there and the best part is Ravi Bhusan interacts with the fans on TT who comes up with wonderful analysis and he also praises them.
Chrisevanfan thumbnail

Adnan has improved a lot by leaps and bounds.....the recent episodes while proposing... facing the rejection ....the track of his redemption... he has been good!! I won't talk about Aditi...bcoz almost everyone knows how good she is!! TT is now full of praises for Adnan esp. his voice modulations. The analysis of the episodes by some fans are so enriching to read!! I see some good write ups by SAAKK fans over there and the best part is Ravi Bhusan interacts with the fans on TT who comes up with wonderful analysis and he also praises them.

Good for him that he improves. But abhi nahi maybe later I will watch bcoz ye show high on emotions hai and right now I am watching one show jo light hearted hai.

divine_16 thumbnail

Phir hogi show ki happy ending bcoz Gazal ke angle ke alawa there is no another story. I saw many KV fans complaining about this show but they are still watching. I think IPL ke baad kuch new shows ayenge toh zee definetly isse band kar dega.

Finally I completed Hunter series FF karke dekha KV ne 1000 times better acting ki hai apne show se.

Arey if the makers want to stretch a show they can do it easily by bringing in nonsense stuff. Ghazal ke saath shaadi nahi hui toh kya ....still they will keep Gjazal hovering around the leads....koi mushkil baat nahi hai. But definitely they won't remove Ghazal's character from the show....yeh toh pakka hai.The show is still thriving on negativity... why the hell will they discard Ghazal??Happy ending us din hogi jaab show bandh honey ki date final hogi😆

Shakshi this is what surprises me.If u visit the show tag... each and everyday u will see the fans cribbing about the plot/scenes/character....but still will watch it just for the sake of KV.Seems like.... fangirling is more important than sanity .IPL ke baad...Meet may go off air...might shift RSHD at that slot and bring Lock up 2 at 10.00pm.

KV was definitely good in Hunter...found him much better than in RSHD.Good scripts matter re....an artist should feel the challenge to perform in well written scenes.

divine_16 thumbnail

Good for him that he improves. But abhi nahi maybe later I will watch bcoz ye show high on emotions hai and right now I am watching one show jo light hearted hai.

Do go for the recent episodes if u are free.What a wonderful proposal....the poetry while proposing...has my whole heart... ."jugnu hai toh jadu hai....jadu hai toh bhagwan bhi hai...aur bhagwan hai toh pyaar bhi hai"!! And what a decent way to face rejection...Gosh!! I can go on and on.
Edited by divine_16 - 1 years ago