Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Yup. That's from my account lol.

LadyGaga123 thumbnail

Part 3

Dev POV:

Patha NAHI kyun but aesa lagtha hai ki Miss. vidhi bahut kaas hai..Aur bahut cute bhi hai

Vidhi POV

Vidhi: Yeh Dev sir bahut cute or admirable hai.... I'm really glad ki woh mere professor hai...akhir Seema Aur Sangeeta bhi toh tarof kar Raha the.....

Vidhi heads back to her hostel room and gets ready for the first day of classes she is really excited for this new adventure. But what she didn't know was that her first day would come into a complete mess.

Finally, the next day arrives, and Vidhi is excited for her classes. Though, she had a feeling that something was gonna go wrong and it did.

It was the third class of her with Professor Devrat Raichand. She was really excited to enter the class and make new friends, just when somebody had forcibly pulled her rist and dragged her to the corner. The entire class was watching, but not doing anything.

Akash: Haaye, kitni cute ho tum janneman? Asa lag raha ki Mein Tumhe chum hi loon? Haaye.....

His friends or so called gang members laughed...Vidhi felt disgusted and had tears in her eyes, but that didn't stop her from speaking and standing up for herself. She was angry.

Vidhi had pushed the guy and then had slapped him hard on his face. She gave him a good lesson.

Vidhi: How dare u? Tumarahi himmat kaise hui mujhe haat lagane khi?

Akash gets up angrily and shouts at her: You B** how dare u slap me ? Ajj tak kisi NAHI bhi mujhe haat NAHI lagayi Aur tumhne..

Vidhi: Just shut up! Mein ek aurut hoon koi toy NAHI samajhni gaye. Ladkiyoon ki respect Aur izzat dene chaiye Aur tum chi....

Samantha from his gang: Arreh, tum toh bahut hi dar gayi ho....koi Baa nahi hum iska introduction karvalete hai bhai.

Toh yeh hai hamara sabse handsome ladka Akash..iss college hamara romantic hero...lekin tumhne toh pasand hi NAHI ayaya

.koi BAAT NAHI......

Akash: Leave it Sam... Isko explain yah phir intro dene ki koi zaroot NAHI hai .....jaanta hoon tumarahi jaise ladkiyoon ko....

Vidhi was super angry by now and she replied back: Oh hello! Mujhe tumphe koi interest NAHI ho...Aur mujhe koi farak NAHI padta ki tum Meri senior ho...samjhe ..apni limit me roh tum!

Akash was shocked that she was talking back to him which made him really angered. He couldn't control his emotions and was about to slap her really hard in front the whole class when just then Professor Devrat Raichand had arrived.

Professor Devrat Raichand: Stop!!! Enough, what the hell is going on here in my class!?

Everyone was dead silence. He saw that Vidhi had tears in her eyes and somehow those tears were affecting him, but he didn't know why.

Akash tries to answer Dev but gets death glares that made him shut his mouth.

Dev moves closer to Vidhi and quietly whisper to ask her if she is fine? But she wasn't. She didn't answer and she couldn't face him because she felt disgusted that she was being harassed by another student...so she ran away from the class ..Dev was shocked by her behavior..that he decided to cancel the class. He didn't care if it was the first day of the new semester..He wanted to make sure that she was fine and make her feel comfortable.

LadyGaga123 thumbnail

Part 4

Dev ran to go find Vidhi. He knew that whatever just had happened in the class was not right, and right now, she needs his help and support.

Dev saw Vidhi sitting at a bench. He felt really bad seeing her state. Her eyes were filled with tears and she was shaking. He ran over to her....

Vidhi!!

Vidhi looked up and turned around to only see her Professor. She saw him concerned.

Dev: Miss. Vidhi...are u ok? Dekho Mein jaanta hoon joh bhi class Mein hua hein..woh sahi NAHI hua ....Mein usko sabak...

Vidhi: NAHI sir...asa Kuch mat kijiye gah..

I'm ok....

Dev: NAHI Miss Vidhi...tum think nahi ho.mein janta hoon..I can't believe ki woh ladka iss haat tak jaa Sakthi hai... I'm really sorry ki Mein waah pehle NAHI taah...

Vidhi: Sir.. please don't feel regretful. I'm ok...mujhe just todha time chaiye tah akele Mein...Mein bahut lonely feel kar Rahi this uper she yeh Saab..please sir...

Dev smiled a little bit still felt concerned for her. He picked up his hand to wipe her tears for her...he didn't know why he did that....but as soon his did that the touch felt magical. He became even closer and closer to Vidhi.

Vidhi didn't know what was happening, but she liked his closeness. She knew this was wrong, but these feelings were new to her. She had never let any guy become close to her but Professor Dev's presence was something else. He was special.

Dev came closer and closer. He tried to calm her down by giving a forehead kiss. He didn't know why he did that. It was illegal. But it felt right at that moment, yet she took didn't stop him from doing so, kyun?

Dev came to realize that this was heading towards the wrong directions. It hasn't been a few days and here he is already being infatuated. No..this can't happen because he is a professor he thought. We must act in a professional manner only.

Vidhi was confused by the looks of Professor Dev. She was starting to realize that he was uncomfortable and she gets it. This is totally wrong for both of them, but she really is starting to like the closeness of Dev.

Will this closeness bring them together?

Dreamzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

😘😘😘😍😍😍😍

I am dreaming ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

Ladygaga, what a beautiful write-up.

Age gap+ professor student --> double killer combination.

Revutty,

Ye Dekho hamare masterji.

LadyGaga123 thumbnail

Thank u 🙏❤️I also wrote an OS on a jealous Dev but I can't upload it for some reason. I have messaged the channel moderator, so hopefully, I can upload it soon.

LadyGaga123 thumbnail

Dev's Pov

Yeh Kya kardiya meine? Who Meri student hai Aur Mein asai kaise use chum liye...manna it's just a forehead kiss but how can you be so stupid Dev for God sake she's ur student not ur wife or girlfriend... I hope she doesn't feel bad or uncomfortable about it because it was just a mistake..

Vidhi's POV

Yeh...yeh...inhone jo Kuch bi abhi Kiya...mujhe patha hai woh sahi NAHI hai lekin mujhe bahut acha Laga....lekin kyun? NAHI .....this cannot be happening....mera future......I know it's just a forehead kiss but agar kisne dekhliya toh Bahut badi problem hojaygi....Ek professor Aur student ki beech Kuch bhi nahi hosaktha...bilkul bhi nahi...

Vidhi/ Dev both at the same time: I'm sorry....

Both of them smiled at each other. Thank God both of them understand that they were a bit too close. Like, what if somebody some them in this position? Yes, Dev was just trying calm her down because of the situation but other students will think about something else.

Dev: I hope your feeling better now... listen don't worry about Akash Mein usse punishment dunga....but please tum apni studies mat chodna....Aur affect nahi hone dungi...ok...

Vidhi: Ji sir ..bilkul.....magar sir...agar Akash nahi mujhe bar jaake koi gande tarike seh mujhe harass kare toh? Mujhe patha hai ki app mujhe kuch nahi hone dungi lekin mujhe iske irade thik NAHI lag rahe the....mujhe patha NAHI Mein Kya Karun......I .....

Dev looks at her ...and understands her completely..... This is a serious situation. He decides to take the matter in his own hands.

Vidhi...do one thing....give me ur phone number....mein jaanta hoon this is wrong but dean ki madit se I will be able to have ur phone number in my contacts and agr Tumhe lagtha hai ki Akash tumhe follow yah fir chot pohchane aaya toh mujhe right away call kardena ok .....I won't let anyone of my students be harassed even if woh dean ka beta kyun naah ho...

Vidhi becomes shocked 😳 : Kya ka apne sir? Woh Dean ka beta hai?!

Dev: Haan Vidhi....

Vidhi was feeling tensed now because of the way that Professor Dev has handled the situation....and she was worrying that because of her his career can be destroyed....

Dev saw her looking tensed......and told Vidhi not to worry about him.... But she continued being tensed and restless that she didn't realize that out of the blew she had hugged him in concern....Dev was in complete shock.

Vidhi had her hands circled around his waist and Dev's hands just stayed the same .....but he decided to reciprocate the hug even though a few moments ago they had a conversation to maintain distance.... however, this girl is something....I must say..... something about her..makes me want to be close with her.....when I was in a relationship with Priya...I never felt this way.....magar kyun? Why do I feel like this? Why am I feeling so restless?

Hey guys, back with another update. Hope u guys enjoyed it. I am thinking about a cute scene coming up which involves Dev and Vidhi going on a field trip along with other students.

LadyGaga123 thumbnail

Over the past few months Dev and Vidhi's closeness had grown a lot. They have become attached but worry that this closeness will bring major consequences in their lives, yet most of the time they will forget because their presence together means a lot to both of them.

Dev had realized that he has started liking Vidhi so much in a different manner and he is worried that if he doesn't control himself things will go out of hands and he won't let that happen, but it looks like God has other plans. Dev had already told Satvayati about Vidhi and she couldn't be more happier. She is glad that Dev likes her because she feels that she is the perfect match for her even though she is quite young in her age.

It was around February. Dev decided to take the class on the field trip so they can get a break from the midterm exams and he also wanted to spend some quality time with his girl Vidhi . He was excited but Vidhi was nervous, and anxious.

Vidhi: Professor Dev hum ka ja rahe hai?

Dev: Well u see Miss. Vidhi that is a surprise. In fact, are u guys all excited to go to the trip?

Students: Yes sir......

Dev: Good! For now please complete your assignments.

Vidhi thought: Where will professor Dev take us what is he up to?? ..just then Dev messages her secretly.

Dev: Miss. Vidhi.. please fikar maat karo.... I'm sure ki hum ja bhi jaayenge bahut maza aayega Aur tumare liye bahut hi yadagar din hoga...

Vidhi was trying to focus on her assignment, but she was lost in her thoughts. Just then she received a message from Dev and she smiled reading it.....

Dev looked at Vidhi's expressions and quietly said cute.

Dev tried to concentrate and get back to his teaching. The field trip was less than a week and Dev for sure knew that Vidhi would like this place. He just hopes everything will be ok.

Dev had actually planned a really nice surprise for Vidhi. He wanted to know her feelings about him. Dev already knows what she means to him, but he hopes that Vidhi feels the same. He doesn't care about the rules and regulations at this point because Vidhi is the only girl that has made him crazy in love.

The entire week was surprisingly less stressful for the students as the midterms were already completed and now it was finally the day Dev has been waiting for and he is really nervous.

Dev had announced that the students were all going Goa. Everyone was extremely excited, including Vidhi. Dev had told everyone to hurry up with the leftover parking because they have to go to the train station in less than 3 hours .

Everyone had departed back to their rooms so that could finish their packing. Vidhi was roaming around nervously when she got a text from her professor. She looked at the message and suddenly her nervousness went away.

Dev wrote: Miss. Vidhi, I hope ur ready for the surprise today. Please meet me at beach around 7 pm tonight ok.... don't be late. I will be waiting...

Vidhi:Yeh Dev sir kyun mujhe bula rahe hae? Akhir konse surprise plan kar rahe yeh? Anyways, get ready soon Vidhi warna Dev sir will be angry..

LadyGaga123 thumbnail

tags continued

Hey guys next part of my story is updated

Also to those who haven't read my story yet please let m know how it is? Trying to tag u guys

Dreamzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for tag.

Enjoyed reading it.

Waiting for the next part.

LadyGaga123 thumbnail

Dev was waiting for Vidhi at the beach. He was nervous. What if she said no? I don't know what I'll do if she doesn't like me. What about our relationship as a student and a professor? He was lost in his thoughts when suddenly he saw the girl that he was looking for. She was looking gorgeous.

Dev' s POV

Wow...ajj Vidhi bahut hi pyaari lag rah he... I just hope ki Humari yeh dosti Pyaar me badal jae ..

Vidhi: Sir.. apne mujhe yaah kyun bulaya hai? Waise kitna cute place hai naah yeh?

Dev: Haan Vidhi...Vidhi...

Vidhi: Ji Dev Sir...

Dev: Mein tumare ankhen band karoonga ok Aur phir tumarahi surprise doonga..ok..

Vidhi: Magar sir...

Dev: Shh... Miss. Vidhi kitni bolti ho Tum.... Chalo abb mein tumari ankhen band kardunga Aur tumhe tumarhi surprise doonga ok..

Vidhi: Ok sir..

Dev closes her eyes with his hands and takes her a bit farther...there was a romantic table set for two people...and romantic music was playing...

Dev says to open ur eyes so Vidhi did. She was surprised yet really happy to see such cute place...

Vidhi was about to say something when Dev told her to turn around.....

Dev was on his knees with a red rose 🌹 in his hand ....Vidhi was emotional yet happy.

Dev: Vidhi after all these months of spending time with each other....made me realize how much I have started to fall for you...It made me realize you mean to me...

Dev went on and hold Vidhi's hands.. Vidhi was getting emotional...

Dev: I understand that I am very much old and also very much your professor but I only wish that we can be together forever... We can take things slowly if u like and also if u dont like me it's ok...I won't take it personally...and it will also not affect your grades.. I just really wanted to let u know how much I love you. Miss. Vidhi, will you let me to become the luckiest guy to become your future Humsafar?

Vidhi: Yess!!! I love u too sir. I know that you do not share similar age as me but I don't care. I had feelings for you when I first saw you..I just couldn't recognize them... The age gap doesn't give me a problem because I know we go through our relationship successfully. We will always be there for each other.

Vidhi bent down and put her head against his ...she started caressing it...she didn't know when but she started kissing him....Dev was shocked to see the bold side of Vidhi... however, he didn't let go of this opportunity and kissed her as well....

The kiss went on for a while and both of them decided to take a break...They started having dinner together, having conversations with each other and spent some time with each other before calling it a beautiful night.