Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

The bride exchange is so boring. 😵 Tired of the hate marriage track.

Well all stories are interesting only long as hero heroine are angry at each other, or not on the same page or atleast dont realise they love each other...ekbar lovey dovey ho gaye to story khatam😆phir new troubles and misunderstanding create karna parta hai between them😆

Btw yaha heroing sirf bride swap nehi kar rahi, she has planned on breaking all bad...getting mallika kidnapped by the bad guy, taking her place and eventually getting ranav to kill himself after marriage...only after committing all this sinister things she will become dudh ki dhuli again and get to go back to pari lok she believes..🤣..And looking at her pari mom and their connection with indradev, she might be thinking right...🤪

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: urmita

Well all stories are interesting only long as hero heroine are angry at each other, or not on the same page or atleast dont realise they love each other...ekbar lovey dovey ho gaye to story khatam😆phir new troubles and misunderstanding create karna parta hai between them😆

Btw yaha heroing sirf bride swap nehi kar rahi, she has planned on breaking all bad...getting mallika kidnapped by the bad guy, taking her place and eventually getting ranav to kill himself after marriage...only after committing all this sinister things she will become dudh ki dhuli again and get to go back to pari lok she believes..🤣..And looking at her pari mom and their connection with indradev, she might be thinking right...🤪

That's why I always love the slow burns. 😆 A story where the couple fall in love within a few days is not my cup of tea.

Before she forces him to kill himself, she will fall in love and then maha boring storyline will start. 🤣

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

@ bold.....totally agree on that😆, especially when its Ekta's show😵😆...same is happening in her Dharampatni show😵, hero is marrying from past 3 months😆 & track is still not ended🤪
NINALOGY thumbnail

The bride exchange is so boring. 😵 Tired of the hate marriage track.

That's ekta's typical track, which she uses in her every other serial.

urmita thumbnail

That's why I always love the slow burns. 😆 A story where the couple fall in love within a few days is not my cup of tea.

Before she forces him to kill himself, she will fall in love and then maha boring storyline will start. 🤣

yeah me too...Pyaar koi 2 min maggie noodles thodi hai jo 2 days mein ho jae with a declaration of I will love u forever...😆

This one will be slow burn but yes she will realise her love before the point of making him kill himself comes...But yaha plus point is not just their gharwale, literally the universe is against their love....apparantly some disaster will happen if a rakshas falls for a pari n all written in that book🤪 So I guess everything will try to keep them apart even after they realise their love...that should be interesting as long as we get a happy ending at the end of it...and this is a finite weekend show...if writers use their brains minimum 100 good episodes can easily be made before things get boring...😆

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

That's ekta's typical track, which she uses in her every other serial.

IKR 😳 She ruins all her shows.

yeah me too...Pyaar koi 2 min maggie noodles thodi hai jo 2 days mein ho jae with a declaration of I will love u forever...😆

This one will be slow burn but yes she will realise her love before the point of making him kill himself comes...But yaha plus point is not just their gharwale, literally the universe is against their love....apparantly some disaster will happen if a rakshas falls for a pari n all written in that book🤪 So I guess everything will try to keep them apart even after they realise their love...that should be interesting as long as we get a happy ending at the end of it...and this is a finite weekend show...if writers use their brains minimum 100 good episodes can easily be made before things get boring...😆

Hopefully it stays a finite show or else they will ruin it with unnecessary tracks.

urmita thumbnail

Hopefully it stays a finite show or else they will ruin it with unnecessary tracks.

Yeah hopefully...and if it ends well with a happy ending we probably should not wish for a S2...I remember how happy I was with Naagin S1 ending...then N2 came and that was the start of the disaster...😆

Abhi to n6 going on and the biggest question is ye khatam kyun nehi hota🤪

Yeah hopefully...and if it ends well with a happy ending we probably should not wish for a S2...I remember how happy I was with Naagin S1 ending...then N2 came and that was the start of the disaster...😆

Abhi to n6 going on and the biggest question is ye khatam kyun nehi hota🤪

That's the thing yaar. Naagin series should last only 30 to 50 episodes so that it's watchable. Season 6 is running since more than a year.