Mon Dite Chai "মন দিতে চাই" with TiRaj n JoYel

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

This Zee Bangla show is only 4 months old n already stealing hearts with their 2 cute couples 😍😍

One of the main reason of loving this show is it gives major Pride n Prejudice vibes 😍

While the 1st lead couple Titir n Raj are full of tashan, banter, fights n competition, the 2nd lead Doyel n Joy are cute n full of love ❤

Titir Basu an aspiring fashion designer from a middle class family meets Somraj Banerjee (who runs Banerjee Textiles) when the later had an accident.. A series of misunderstanding n fight follows coz Raj hated Titir's guts while she hates his "I'm the Best" attitude.. Things took an unexpected turn when Raj's brother Joy fell in love with Titir's elder sister Doyel.. 

Doyel Basu is the eldest of the 4 Basu sisters.. She's introvert, sweet n naive.. Raj's younger brother Joyraj Banerjee fell in love with her at 1st sight during their sister Rajjo's wedding with Titir n Doyel's elder cousin Tuhin.. Joy took a drastic step when Doyel refused him followed by unexpected turn of events that changed four lives... 

And the evil mastermind that manipulates everyone n planning to destroy lives is Raj's stepmother n Joy's mother Malini Banerjee 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maxine_May thumbnail

Tagging you coz you love this show too ☺

Maxine_May thumbnail

Hi Sutapa 

Do you watch this show?? I wasn't sure so didn't tag you in the post.. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maxine_May

Hi Sutapa 

Do you watch this show?? I wasn't sure so didn't tag you in the post.. 

Am only getting time to watch gathchora and I catch Mithayi on week ends . That’s it dear . 

Maxine_May thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Am only getting time to watch gathchora and I catch Mithayi on week ends . That’s it dear . 

Oh that's ok ☺ I saw your your likes so thought you might be watching Mon Dite Chai too.. 

I had stopped watching Mithai over a year n half.. 

Artemis7 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: a year ago

Originally posted by: Maxine_May

Tagging you coz you love this show too ☺

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Soniya di thank you for making this thread 🤗❤️

I am soooo sorry I was busy with school for the past month, finally vacations have started 

And I am absolutely loving the show right now especially this growth phase of Titir and Som's relationship.... Somraj is an absolute dumbo! 🤣

Who hands over the bill along with the gift that too on Fulsojja? 🤣 And the fulsojja bhaiyaaa! ☺️ They broke the bed and Malini dreams of her grandson 🤪

And today when Titir accepts that the hired man is her "Ghatal er premik", Somraj literally says that "Jani na Titir er premik ache sune amar acidity hocche, golay khawar uthe asche" 🤣🤣

Is he for real? He can't even understand jealousy 🤣Even when Joy prompts him, he says that he's having acidity 🤣🤣

P.S. - Their argument on Friday, did you notice that when Somraj pushed her against the wall, instead of looking in her eyes, the first thing he did was look down? Like really Mr Banerjee? ☺️

Also he's not a stone like Sid, he feels.... whenever they have eye contact and someone walks in, he jerks away his hand from her 

Mishti also started watching this show so tagging her as well 😆

Artemis7 thumbnail

ALso this new character Mita Banerjee- do you think she's related to the Banerjees in some way................ Som's biological mother was malini's sister so I was thinking that maybe............. 

Maxine_May thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artemis7

ALso this new character Mita Banerjee- do you think she's related to the Banerjees in some way................ Som's biological mother was malini's sister so I was thinking that maybe............. 

Okies I couldn't watch since last week so had no idea about this @Bold part 🤯

I'll catch up when I get time.. 

Artemis7 thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

Theek thak episode all in all

Loved the way Titir communicated to Somraj today and told him straight what she had expected him to do and what he did instead.... ❤️

I thought they would wrap this up in a comical way but I liked that Somraj apologized and didn't just cover it up

Also loved how Joy just stood apart and let them talk... no kebab mein haddi-ing 😳 

Tuli had escalated the jhamela in the morning by sending the bouquet so good riddance and also her link to Som's kidnapping....... at least ekjon to shasti pak 🤪

Maxine_May thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: Artemis7

Theek thak episode all in all

Loved the way Titir communicated to Somraj today and told him straight what she had expected him to do and what he did instead.... ❤️

I thought they would wrap this up in a comical way but I liked that Somraj apologized and didn't just cover it up

Also loved how Joy just stood apart and let them talk... no kebab mein haddi-ing 😳 

Tuli had escalated the jhamela in the morning by sending the bouquet so good riddance and also her link to Som's kidnapping....... at least ekjon to shasti pak 🤪

Malini is Gobhir Joler Maach she won't get caught anytime soon.. But Tuli is a Gadhi no 1 😂

Joy is a pakka chocolate boy type character ☺ He along with Koyel n Munia had always roped for TiRaj... He has best intentions for Raj n Titir ☺