jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Never liked her. The most annoying member of the family. Ferocious, bettamiz and extremely mean,revengeful pagal awrat. Dhruv's bro broke glass and the baklava dropped there. She fed that glass wrapped baklava to Tara. πŸ˜² Has no common sense or humanity left in her. 

Thank God this evil woman is not Dhruv's biological mother. Palnewali bhi nehi. 48hrs a boy wanted to study and she let him?😲 Khud ko moma bolte hai? No mother will allow her son to study 48hrs. Pagal hai keya! A boy needs sleep everyday. She just wanted a machine. She sang when he had fever. What a crap. Mothers do tht often. A child doesn't have to beg for that. Mothers do tht out of love. No wonder Dhruv's bro could never win. Who can compete with a robot? This lady just wanted a robot,a slave to fulfill her demanda not a son. This is why when Dhruv got hurt and Tara saved his life she is still bashing Tara. This lady doesn't love Dhruv. 

It would be nice if she really leaves the house. Maaa aisa nehi hote. She is evil,unkind and psycho.😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jhalak7

Never liked her. The most annoying member of the family. Ferocious, bettamiz and extremely mean,revengeful pagal awrat. Dhruv's bro broke glass and the baklava dropped there. She fed that glass wrapped baklava to Tara. πŸ˜² Has no common sense or humanity left in her. 

Thank God this evil woman is not Dhruv's biological mother. Palnewali bhi nehi. 48hrs a boy wanted to study and she let him?😲 Khud ko moma bolte hai? No mother will allow her son to study 48hrs. Pagal hai keya! A boy needs sleep everyday. She just wanted a machine. She sang when he had fever. What a crap. Mothers do tht often. A child doesn't have to beg for that. Mothers do tht out of love. No wonder Dhruv's bro could never win. Who can compete with a robot? This lady just wanted a robot,a slave to fulfill her demanda not a son. This is why when Dhruv got hurt and Tara saved his life she is still bashing Tara. This lady doesn't love Dhruv. 

It would be nice if she really leaves the house. Maaa aisa nehi hote. She is evil,unkind and psycho.😑

What kya sachi aisa hua?? i havent watched that episode..!Did she knew it had glass mixed in it?Who stopped her?

but too some extent i do hate her and  cant even pity her because of her behaviour. Well again did that. happen too like did she let dhruv study 48hrs?

well thats too extreme shown here.(on makers part) I mean i know this  because doctor ki padhai karne mein students do study whole day especially in mbbs during exams par itna bhi 48 hrs nahi padhta koi bhi .They do take breaks and amount sleep  to retain what they studied because they also have internships and rotations to attend during mbbs in mbbs college.well anyways i dont except that much authencity from ITV. 

precape- again this lady needs a reality check agar tara na hoti toh ho chuka hota dhruv ka ticket waiting  se confirm ticket  heaven ke liye and hamesha ke liye toll free .number hojata ..as jai toh jaldi  aane wala na tha for curing dhruv..Still thank you toh chodo..She didnt ack tara efforts and  timing and mind alertness .

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krish58

What kya sachi aisa hua?? i havent watched that episode..!Did she knew it had glass mixed in it?Who stopped her?

Yes. She saw and knew it. Ayesha's father brought baklave and when he offered Jai to go to Canada as Dhruv's assistant  Jai out of frustration broke the glass he was holding and also dropped the baklava there. When Tara went to throw the baklava in the bin and no one is watching Sushila came and forcefully put one baklava inside Tara's mouth after insulting Tara as naukrani and naukrani can eat that. Sushila is such a mean cruel woman by god. Keya servants insaan nehi hote.😑

but too some extent i do hate her and  cant even pity her because of her behaviour. Well again did that. happen too like did she let dhruv study 48hrs? ell thats too extreme shown here.(on makers part) I mean i know this  because doctor ki padhai karne mein students do study whole day especially in mbbs during exams par itna bhi 48 hrs nahi padhta koi bhi .They do take breaks and amount sleep  to retain what they studied because they also have internships and rotations to attend during mbbs in mbbs college.well anyways i dont except that much authencity from ITV. 

True. This is actually a problem of Sashi-Sumeet production. They have some kind of hatred against seniors. Almost all the seniors in their serials are shown extremely negative and it just hurts the way they portray them. No one can't be this much evil that her son is dying and the woman is still giving threat that she will leave house if her son's savior comes in or putting that glass wrapped baklava to a completely innocent person's mouth. She had no child when her hubby left...then why didn't she get married instead of making everyone's life hell? Or kill her selfπŸ€ͺinstead of destroy lives. Lol! She is evil. πŸ˜”

+ And in MBBS yes. definitely. Pura year padai nehi kiya keya that before exam he had to study48 hours?πŸ˜”And which good parent will allow this? He could have a stroke or loose concentration during exam. He is a Doctor....why doesn't he know?πŸ˜”

precape- again this lady needs a reality check agar tara na hoti toh ho chuka hota dhruv ka ticket waiting  se confirm ticket  heaven ke liye and hamesha ke liye toll free .number hojata ..as jai toh jaldi  aane wala na tha for curing dhruv..Still thank you toh chodo..She didnt ack tara efforts and  timing and mind alertness .πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by jhalak7 - 1 years ago
Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

yes thats why i hate serials, agar yeh show bhi saas bahu darama jaayega i will leave show..But anyways who saved tara from eating that glass wala bakalava?Did anyone knew of this matter?I am sure it wont come out but dhruv and elders should know what kind of vile lady is she..?Her over obessiveness and insecurity  because of tara has led her to do things which criminals do and limit ke bahar still no one stood up against her.

Palak2812 thumbnail

ITV in name of Maa mahaan. Maa ka pyaar 

Never show sane mothers.

There are barely nice mothers on ITV who can be called mothers.

Otherwise others are just using their kids