Mujhe sab Mansoor..that gangur lekhar Mera khoon nikalthaa hain 

Unnecessary promotion of plenty BTS pics are all pissed off to the core 

Same feeling behan 

Sindoor kand bhi sehan kar liya 

Inka gangaur successful hua na wo nhi sehan hoga 

Grey-licious thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i hope trp girjaye offline and online both. 

Usse kya hoga 

Shooting is already done 

I just wish kuch toh positive sign mile 

BTS se toh lag nhi rha kuch positive hoga 

P.s not talking about Abhir's truth ....they can drag as much as they want but cringe couple se baksh do Hume 

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

I have a feeling akshara will over do bacha k sach chupao thing and will get loads of gali in twitter ðŸ¤ª will make abhi ka upcoming tandav - If he does that - justified

If she hides birth truth further by removing birth certificate or more lies, it will mean she wants to go back to Mrs Sharma mode asap and finish that suhagrat she wanted. Crass but makers are showing this. She is looking like she enjoys being a wife more than being a mother. Makers are doing absolutely rubbish showing a mother's plight 

🤮🤮🤮🤮

I just want to see Abhi happy and contented but not with jharuhi

Koi female cameo bhi le aao na ...Jo baad Mai bole I am not a cameo anymore ðŸ¤£

Tapdance thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

They are too feared to release gangur promo re .. expected response didn't come of gangur BTS pics itself 

Lolol

Cross couples Plus the worst pair of sisters dancing together without one real conversation except blackmailing ...if this was their idea of good BTS they are off the charts😆

They've suddenly introduced song and dance again as if we'll start connecting to character's just because naach gaana is back with fake happy happy🤣

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

Usse kya hoga 

Shooting is already done 

I just wish kuch toh positive sign mile 

BTS se toh lag nhi rha kuch positive hoga 

P.s not talking about Abhir's truth ....they can drag as much as they want but cringe couple se baksh do Hume 

First of all its bcoz of bloody twitter fandom..cringe meaning kya hain...atleast abhinav akshu side i agree it was shown so cringe word fine..in abhimanyu arohi side nothing was shown ..their scene come it self PPL tagging cringe is bewakoofi

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tapdance

Lolol

Cross couples Plus the worst pair of sisters dancing together without one real conversation except blackmailing ...if this was their idea of good BTS they are off the charts😆

They've suddenly introduced song and dance again as if we'll start connecting to character's just because naach gaana is back with fake happy happy🤣

Auidence are not bewakoof to see and like fine naach ganaa we love it..let's give 4 trp re 

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

First of all its bcoz of bloody twitter fandom..cringe meaning kya hain...atleast abhinav akshu side i agree it was shown so cringe word fine..in abhimanyu arohi side nothing was shown ..their scene come it self PPL tagging cringe is bewakoofi

I am ok with Abhirohi infact nowadays am liking her scenes can you believe it 🙈

Grey-licious thumbnail

Matlab tumne apni FL ko itna gira Diya hai that now we are finding comfort in ex-villian 

Had hai makers sub Maro chullu bhar pani mai 

Don't know why some fans didn't like cake scene I find that scene cute  

Now question arises, Why BIRLAS like arohi ? 

Simple she doesn't interfere in anybody's life apne Kam se Kam rakhti hai aur chaudhrain nhi banti kisi k life ki 

And guess what by doing all this she's getting the attention she always wanted

Aur ab koi kand bhi nhi Kiya isne 

Though I wanted ruhi to be an IVF baby 😂

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

Matlab tumne apni FL ko itna gira Diya hai that now we are finding comfort in ex-villian 

Had hai makers sub Maro chullu bhar pani mai 

Don't know why some fans didn't like cake scene I find that scene cute  

Now question arises, Why BIRLAS like arohi ? 

Simple she doesn't interfere in anybody's life apne Kam se Kam rakhti hai aur chaudhrain nhi banti kisi k life ki y

And guess what by doing all this she's getting the attention she always wanted

Aur ab koi kand bhi nhi Kiya isne 

Though I wanted ruhi to be an IVF baby 😂

I m too frustrated with kuch log in forum itself simply akshu akshu ka dard ...bla bla blu blu..

My single question on all is will any aurat believe a stranger and marry him ajanak..this ll definitely come as a backslash once truth is out..