kalegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hi all, I have a doubt. I have recently started watching this show, and though I have reached laat week's episodes, it is still not clear for me whose children are Prince and the girls Khatti-Meethi. They all call Dhruv bhaiyya so they are his cousins, but who are their parents? I have never heard them address Dhruvs tayaji as Pappa (only Jay does that). And if Dhruvs father left in his childhood, it seems unlikely the girls are his real sisters.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

sahi sawaal kiya hai?It was never cleared  though now we know prince is dadji ke ek servant ka bacha jo servant ab nahi hai so dhruv family is looking after him

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

but about girls we still dont know

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Khatti-Meethi and Jay are Lalita's kids. Prince is adopted, his parents used to work for Dhruv's grandfather. Sushila's only child is Dhruv. Her husband left her 25 years ago, and Dhruv should be around that age only. Obviously then she can't have more kids.😆

Problem is Khatti-Meethi and Jay (apart from being a crybaby) are not given any characterization. So we don't know much about them. They are only in the show to be a part of the crowd and say random dialogues. Writers should make Khatti-Meethi become friends with Tara, would like to see their dynamic. 

Devakshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Now it will be revealed that Dhruv is also tayi Ji's son

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Taiji and tayaji are everyone's parents ðŸ¤£ bechara prince ðŸ¤£

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PangaNaLe

Khatti-Meethi and Jay are Lalita's kids. Prince is adopted, his parents used to work for Dhruv's grandfather. Sushila's only child is Dhruv. Her husband left her 25 years ago, and Dhruv should be around that age only. Obviously then she can't have more kids.😆

Problem is Khatti-Meethi and Jay (apart from being a crybaby) are not given any characterization. So we don't know much about them. They are only in the show to be a part of the crowd and say random dialogues. Writers should make Khatti-Meethi become friends with Tara, would like to see their dynamic. 

Exactly

Honestly it looks like others are only part of bheed. 

Bcoz only Dhruv-Tara are converse with each other and his mother. 

Others are just there