Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: kashmayurfan

Absolutely ! I’ve thought about that too ! Ke agar Kamal sir zinda hote.. and Sai would have pursued her dream in Nagpur, for sure Virat aur Sai ko pyaar hoja ta tha !!

I’m pretty sure many FFs on wattpad have this plot ! 

Yup. Virat was posted in Nagpur and Sai was anyway moving to Nagpur only after Aaba's retirement. They would have met again and again and dheere dheere would have fallen in love with each other. Kaash ITV showed normal marriages between the leads lol.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Yup. Virat was posted in Nagpur and Sai was anyway moving to Nagpur only after Aaba's retirement. They would have met again and again and dheere dheere would have fallen in love with each other. Kaash ITV showed normal marriages between the leads lol.

I have read that one lol both of them had a crush on each other lol so adorable☺️☺️

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

One of my previous ships had a normal marriage haha, but it was not a saas-bahu show !

Woh time gaya 😒

Edited by kashmayurfan - 1 years ago
mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeh kaunse line pe aagaye 😆

Virat ne itni baar Pakhi ko patni bulaya hai they killed that thing with SaiRat. Alag se recreation of scenes is another topic

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticriver

Yeh kaunse line pe aagaye 😆

Virat ne itni baar Pakhi ko patni bulaya hai they killed that thing with SaiRat. Alag se recreation of scenes is another topic

Lol this is some of the gold dialogues. 😆😉 lol 🤣🤪 i like watching old comedy episodes lol 😉

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nikita05

Kya hua V, kya hua V, Sab theek to hai V🤣and the way Ayesha enacted it...

Dekho mere aaye hi pankha slow ho gaya...pankhe ne meri beizzati kar di

Gosh, i miss those beizzati days...😆...ab beizzati hoti bhi hai to bhi beizzati dialogues nahi hote🥺

This scene was one of my favorite scene...