Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Loved it dear Mughdha 

You are off to a brilliant start & you have given us a beautiful double dose of Kunal Nandini  & Geet Maan great๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Well I really I loved the entire idea  ... Kunal & Nandini are really cute & so much in love โ˜บ  & Geet is still waiting for her Mr perfect ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Their father seems to be bit strict & business oriented but still in love with his daughters โ˜บ

Waiting for MK entry 

Thanks for the tag 

Continue soon๐Ÿค—

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Character Sketch

Geet Handa

22 years old...

curly hair beauty with brain...mischievous daughter of Raj Handa... always up to  something naughty..in last year of arts college. loves to stay modern and upto date...

Nandini Handa

same age of Geet.

Twin of Geet...beautiful girl with silky hair..it's only different in both girls...and more fair compare to Geet...innocent and sensitive...although always with Geet in her mischief...loves to stay traditional.

Raj Handa

strict yet loving father to his daughters...his wife died when both girls were just started to walk...both are his soul..he tried to find solace in his twin daughters...always busy in business...and expanding it...

Kunal Malhotra

23 years old...

Nandini's love interest. orphan...studying in last year of engineering college and doing part time job...loves Nanidni like crazy...will do anything for her. 

MK - Maan Singh Khurana

29 Years old...

Emerging  Singer...he sings from his soul...music is his lifeline...his breath to live...most of people don't know how he looks...because he didn't find it necessary to show his face...his voice speaks about him...he even deny to do social programs...lives alone...waiting for his dream girl...he was simple so his dreams about his life partner and life are simple...

more into the story...๐Ÿ˜‰

I was not planning to post CS for this story..because its going to be short one...but I know most of readers want cs...also I able to described about characters here because of you guys...โค๏ธ

for first chapter scroll up plz...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Mg13 - 10 months ago
taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 1

Fabulous and Shy Chapter

Nandini with Kunal yet she never crosses the limit 

Geet on the other hand imagining MK is there with her 

she truly loves his voice and knows his voice well 

I do wonder when she meets him will she be able to recognize him .

the VM is just beautiful 

depicts the angry MK and yet the sweet frighten Geet

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Chapter 1

like & comment, plz...

shalinimaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice update 

It feels so good after start reading ff again 

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Interesting CS and first update both are twin sisters and MK a singer.

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

congrats for new story

very beautiful start of story 

mischievous twins naughty geet n calm nandini life line of their father  

ranumohanty34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Nice chapter dear, so geet and nadini are twin sister, daughter of raj handa a business man,  Raj Handa is a strict father and he also love his daughters dearly, nandini loves kunal, she wanted to go kunal's birthday party, so geet help nandini to attend kunal's birthday party, geet is more mischief than Nandini.

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hurray the first part was awesome so nandhini and geet are sisters and geet helps her sister to get her love without her father's knowledge and they play wisely to escape from him..so nandhini and Kunal is having a great time... meanwhile geet is in love with her favourite singer MK and wishing to meet him sooner...precap is curious waiting to read more โค๏ธ

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Well will love watch it as video in YouTube too๐Ÿ’—