Nayat vs. Rusha… What’s going right?

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

So first of all, let me start by saying that I have absolutely nothing against Rusha. I fell head over heels for these two! I mean, how can you not love them! They are a power couple. They are attractive. They have great chemistry. They have the best romantic moments. But they also had flaws and individual weaknesses that kept allowing others to easily destroy their bond/relationship. But this is where Nayat comes in… they are like the complete opposite of Rusha in many ways which I think will create a stronger relationship than Rusha. So without further ado here is what is going right…

#1…. Foundation of Nayat’s Relationship is Friendship. 

So there is a lot of romantic staring going on between these two and obviously some attraction but these two aren’t skipping over the foundation of any successful relationship which is… friendship. I like how they are building that bond in spite of the presence of many who don’t want to see them together. In the long run, I am hoping that this will cause the two to trust each other more unlike Rusha. Again, I loved Rusha but I hated that Rudra never trusted Preesha. How many times did he have to apologize for not trusting her and beg for forgiveness???? Yeah… too many times. So hopefully we won’t have to see the crocodile tears from these two (Nayat). Hopefully with them building this strong friendship and getting to know each other well, they will be aware when someone is running schemes and can come together to take revenge. And it’s still early for this couple, but we see it now in the present episodes where Nayat are building a strong bond. Samrat is getting to know Nayan so well that he knows when something is not going right with her. He knows when she’s angry, frustrated, etc and he openly talks to her about it. 

#2… Nayan is a force to be reckoned with

Okay, so, Nayan is no Preesha. I actually miss Preesha. She was flawless. Especially around E200s or so… her attire, hair, makeup was always flawless. I would watch the show just to see what she was wearing/ the OOTD. I will never forget the black and white sari she had on when she went to prison… unforgettable! How can you look so cute and be locked up?! So I love Preesha, but I have to admit that Nayan is a stronger character. Nayan doesn’t take any mess from anyone… period! Nayan is a strong female. She doesn’t back down without a fight. She’s not timid. She’s not naive. Preesha was very naive and everybody knew it. You could get over on her so easily but this is not the case with Nayan. Now, we do see Nayan being blackmailed by Mansi in the current episodes but that doesn’t stop Nayan from telling Mansi what’s on her mind and thinking of a way to get revenge. Nayan isn’t afraid to slap a handprint on anyone’s face. She is definitely the new generation woman. She fights for her family… literally and she speaks her mind.  She’s bold yet caring. She’s brave yet empathetic. It’s good to see a character with both sides of the coin or such diverse character traits. Nayan is not one dimensional which is a good representation of young women today. 

#3… Nayat has supporters/friends/confidants

It always baffled me that Preesha did not have a friend or someone she could confide in other than Rudra. In the beginning there was Bubbles but shortly after the wedding, we don’t see Bubbles anymore. I often think that if Preesha would have had a consistent friend or confidant, she would have been able to win against all the villains who showed up in her life. But often times, Preesha had no one around her age who was consistently in her corner. That’s a little unrealistic to me. Same for Rudra. His brother died very early in the show. And Bunty was only in a few episodes. But Nayat has Mohit and Ishani and I am so glad. Mohit is the person Sam can confide in and Ishani is the same for Nayan. In the present episodes we are seeing how having friends can help you discover what you are feeling,  help you be honest with yourself, and help you seek revenge or think of a master plan. These friendships/relationships will make for great episodes down the road. I just hope they remain. Fingers crossed! 

# 4… Samrat trusts Nayan

Rudra had such a problem with trusting Preesha. It was the most aggravating thing about his character. And the second most aggravating thing about him was that he was so reactive. We do not see these traits in Sam. Sam to me is actually a better man than Rudra. Although Sam starts off as a mean and disrespectful character, his 180 degree change is refreshing. Nayan is his friend and he trusts her. He even trusts her over Aliya and Mansi, which he should. He knows that Nayan is his supporter and isn’t like Aliya and Mansi who are sticking with him because of the fame and money. He knows that Nayan is genuine so when Mansi is conjuring all these lies he knows that Nayan would never do such things. And instead of reacting like his father automatically did when Preesha would do something out of the norm, Sam thinks and considers Nayan’s character before accusing her or believing others. Yes, I know we see Sam taking Mansi’s side in the current episodes but remember, it’s all a set up to get revenge. I am happy that Sam trusts Nayan because this will of course create a stronger relationship for the two.

In conclusion, Nayat has potential to be a stronger couple with a tighter bond than Rusha. I am eager to see how the relationship between these two will turn out. Not only will it be romantic, but I think it will be fun considering the friendship they have established. Because the two are setting the foundation of their relationship in the first 100 episodes with trust, friendship, and respect… I don’t think their bond will be so easily broken like Rudra. And if one thinks that they have broken Nayat or tries to break the two apart, with Nayan’s attitude and Sam’s quick thinking, I am sure there will be repercussions. So, writers don’t fail me! I have high hopes for Nayat and I am eager to see the levels and growth in their relationship. Rusha’s relationship lacked growth due to trust issues and they always had to have fresh starts. With Nayat, I don’t foresee that in their future due to the fact that the two have had such a dynamic impact on one another in the first 100 episodes. Can’t wait to see what’s in store for Nayat!!!!

Edited by Aishwarrior - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

I would say Rusha started off as revenge drama only like Nayat but there a kid saransh was blood related to both Rudra and Preesha. Its different dynamics to be blood related or not actually.  

Preesha was masi of saransh by relation and than his mother actually 

Rudra was uncle or chacha of Sarnash than father.

Here in this serial in Nayat, Samrat is own father of Prem(as of now) and Nayan is step mom of Prem (no blood relation)

Rudra and Preesha both knew who Saransh was actually their blood relative at wedding 

But Nayan or even Samrat had no idea they had a child related to them anywhere in world. May be if Samrat knew he had a child from Mansi he would not have force married Nayantara in first place like he did in beginning

Foundation of Nayat relationship was nafrat only now its friendship. But the journey from revenge to frendship was unbelievable and too fast and not logical. Atleast in Rudra Preesha case slowly Rudra knew that Saransh not her child and she did not cheat his brother etc the revelation was done logically and slowly. Unlike here where its confusing why Samrat really loved nayat and her family 

Nayan not being innocent.. Because later on for story they must not make Nayan innocent like Preesha. What i liked about  Preesha she was treated equal to Rudra. She had boy friends ex boy friends Pillai and Armaan roaming after her. It was not one sided that only Rudra had second marraiges or women after him after marraige only. In india show this is very bold concept to make FL have boy friends who roam around her even after marriage to ML. To think this concept is revolutionary in Indian TV. Otherwise on ITV only Male leads have other females running to get them plotting etc. Here Preesha had admirers even after marriage to Rudra. Which is bold concept in ITV.  

Regarding friends for Nayat, both Mohit and Ishani are not exactly friends but family or relatives. Ishani is Nayan sister, Mohit is best friend and brother to Samrat from childhood. They have grown up together like brothers. So they both are more family and less friends. Yet to find friends for Samrat or Nayan in serial. 

When and if Saransh and Ruhi come must see how their relation with Samrat shall be. Aliya is spoilt actually. Always wished to see Rudra sister, when Samrat got one they are not close at all. I think instead of mansi and kids drama they must write better sibling scenes for Samrat aliya. Even Rudra had no siblings and here Samrat got one and they are mostly at logger heads. That emotional brother sister relationship is missing. Those rutna manana and playful sibling scenes are not at all there between aliya samrat like we would have expected if he had sibling. If Ruhi is introduced may be samrat may get better sibling scenes. Or make aliya better and give her more scenes with samrat instead of bachha party etc like the patti and samrat fun scenes. Aliya samrat can team up and create comedy or fun scenes or pull fast ones on their enemies or trouble makers at khurana home etc. Ideally a brother sister team up to set home right if outsiders gusso and start dictating. Its unbelievable that aliya is ok with samrat ex dictating and playing games with her brother whom she obviously loves and is possessive hence jealous of nayan and family. 

Ideally for long a ML cannot go without doubting a FL or vice versa. If there is no misunderstanding what will you show as story in long term. So in future Samrat or Nayan may start doubting each others love or have fights. Problem of Rudra was he was jealous that Yuvraj and Armaan are after Preesha so he never trusted her. Here noone is after Nayan tara  so why would Samrat be jealous of Nayna. Wait for a man to like Nayna than we can see jealous Samrat like his father. 

One thing in this serial is kids do not call father as dad. Saransh called Rudra who calls dad by name even in USA? Ruhi had nick names like lal tamatar. I felt bad that Rudra was never called papa or dad by his kids mostly. 

Samrat here is called uncle by Prem for what i have no idea hes his dad (atleast till its proved hes not Samrats) 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 years ago