Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

So Meena nt goin to believe him 😭... i was hvng a hope atleast she believes him....

😔😔😔😔 ntg to say

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

So Meena nt goin to believe him 😭... i was hvng a hope atleast she believes him....

😔😔😔😔 ntg to say

She will believe her useless brother smiley37

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

She will believe her useless brother smiley37

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

I m waiting for opinion 

Pls say something to make us feel better smiley19

mpks1 thumbnail

What the heck are writers trying to prove with these kinds of tracks that if your are sincere, straightforward and not a cheater, you cannot live peacefully in this world?

Last few episodes have been horrible, didn’t even have the heart to comment, and its getting worse this week. How is that no one believes him? Not even Annamalai or Meena. Where is the trust, understanding and care in this relationship?

As for Rohini and Manoj getting away with all kinds of frauds and cheating let the team realize the damage they have done when TRPs go down like TS and how saving Arjun till the last minute doomed that show. The same fate will happen for SA if they continue this kind of writing.

Ennada oru varushama serial nalla poitirukke ninaichen, aramabichitaanga writers avanga keezh tharamana writinga smiley7

Edited by mpks1 - 13 days ago
Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Very sad epsd... in ff mode just chkd.... Ending Muthu trying to convince Meena .. details yet to watch....

As per insta spoiler...next week everything wud b fine

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Another sad episode. Don’t want to comment on the crappy writing and bad scenes. After all this is over and if Muthu proves himself not guilty, then I want a scene where he files a defamation law suit against Chitti, Satya, Vasudevan, Vijaya, Rohini and Manoj. The idiotic writers need to show this kind of thing in the modern world. Also Meena who is supposed to be his confidant, friend, philosopher, guide and most importantly an understanding wife, missed the boat this time. She needs to earn all that back and repent. There is a saying that don’t believe in hearsay, always inquire and find the details which Meena didn’t do. I expected much better from her character, offlate she has been a huge disappointment.

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Another sad episode. Don’t want to comment on the crappy writing and bad scenes. After all this is over and if Muthu proves himself not guilty, then I want a scene where he files a defamation law suit against Chitti, Satya, Vasudevan, Vijaya, Rohini and Manoj. The idiotic writers need to show this kind of thing in the modern world. Also Meena who is supposed to be his confidant, friend, philosopher, guide and most importantly an understanding wife, missed the boat this time. She needs to earn all that back and repent. There is a saying that don’t believe in hearsay, always inquire and find the details which Meena didn’t do. I expected much better from her character, offlate she has been a huge disappointment.

Same pinch.... i expected Meena to shw trust on him... he himself beg her to trust him....

Keeping all ths away... Muthu pergormance wasss sooooo gud ..tat pain ... hurt was very much visible😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Is there any  Vijay tv serial in which d current track  going well ?smiley37

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Currently in Serials I watch . Anna is best 

After watching so many serials I realised when d antagonist lives separately despite being related to main leads  . And no negative characters inside d house  , evil laugh from behind when somone in pain  , betraying own ppl  after living house  and so on . 

Watever ever happens . In d family everyone is good characters , fighting unitedly . 

That's y I never  get irked watching that soap and even antagonist never irritates  . As he falls flat on his face  and breaks his nose everytime smiley37smiley37smiley37