Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

As a dedicated member of this forum, I feel it's my moral duty to enquire about the well-being of the members of this forum after the Maha Tandav. I hope none of you have thrown up more than 5 times. Don't forget to rinse your eyes multiple times with holy water. Please, have faith on the Almighty. He will definitely bring us out of the trauma soon. Please have confidence in yourselves. We have survived Dholida and Tandav, so we can surely survive anything.

I for one am not okay. On my way to be admitted in Blissdom Wellness Resort, Silvassa for a lengthy period to get over this.

Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Serialnarc

That tandav looked force and cringe yar..

Yuck thu.. we should rise a petition for replacing rupali.. its high time.. she is cringe!!🀬🀬

I can't withstand her. Skip all her stupid scene with funny accent of 10th century on 21th century. It was so interesting behaviour from her that she is witnessing Anuj is in intese grief and that moment rather leaving him alone saying him "hiiippppy holi".

How insensitive ......

1248890 thumbnail

Kudos to the hardwork & dedication.. You set a benchmark for yourself everyday.. Aint no one like you Bow down... tandav dance with so much grace...

Aisa me nahi par... Neeli chidiya (blue bird app) par kuch log bol rahe hai.. πŸ˜†

Edited by Hetvi_12 - 1 years ago

Thanks for checking up on us Aisha, you truly are a well wisherπŸ€— gimme a few days to recover and I will check back to report any post tandav symptoms.

Arshi67 thumbnail

Aapne poocha nahi lekin hum bata de hum theek nahi hai 😭

Did try to hit FF, but was rendered catatonic by what my eyes were witnessing 😲

HpTheChosenOne thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Hetvi_12

Kudos to the hardwork & dedication.. You set a benchmark for yourself everyday.. Aint no one like you Bow down... tandav dance with so much grace...

Aisa me nahi par... Neeli chidiya (blue bird app) par kuch log bol rahe hai.. πŸ˜†

Kaun hai yeh log?? Aur kahan se aate hain? πŸ™„πŸ˜³πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ’β€β™€οΈ

HpTheChosenOne thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Trollbaaz

Thank you for checking dearπŸ€—

Main kataiy theek nahi hoon, bohot hi jyada manhoos lag raha hai sab, aur maine to scene dekha bhi nahi.. πŸ€ͺ🀣

Toh aap sab ka kya haal hai, yeh sochna bhi mushkil hai πŸ˜†

1248890 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HpTheChosenOne

Kaun hai yeh log?? Aur kahan se aate hain? πŸ™„πŸ˜³πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ’β€β™€οΈ

Dusre Gola se aaye hai...πŸ˜†

UpamaVerse πŸ€ͺ

Edited by Hetvi_12 - 1 years ago
Pallavi_6789 thumbnail

Hi All

I have been regular at reading the posts here but seldom login as I am a new member and don't know anyone. Some of the posts are hilarious and today after watching the dance I couldn’t stop myself from replying.

I am just not able to fathom how the act of sending choti anu away is being justified? How is sending her away a selfless act? Anyway my two cents pehle Anuj ke sar pe tandav karti thi ab akeli kar rahi hai!

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pallavi_6789

Hi All

I have been regular at reading the posts here but seldom login as I am a new member and don't know anyone. Some of the posts are hilarious and today after watching the dance I couldn’t stop myself from replying.

I am just not able to fathom how the act of sending choti anu away is being justified? How is sending her away a selfless act? Anyway my two cents pehle Anuj ke sar pe tandav karti thi ab akeli kar rahi hai!

Welcome dear!!

We are the ones who don't have to watch episodes to reply.

Hum Maa sebbhali bhaati parichit hai.

Dholida dekhne ke baad aajtak meri toh dance dekhne ki himmat nahi hui.

πŸ˜†