Girls, are you alright?

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

As a dedicated member of this forum, I feel it's my moral duty to enquire about the well-being of the members of this forum after the Maha Tandav. I hope none of you have thrown up more than 5 times. Don't forget to rinse your eyes multiple times with holy water. Please, have faith on the Almighty. He will definitely bring us out of the trauma soon. Please have confidence in yourselves. We have survived Dholida and Tandav, so we can surely survive anything.

P.S.: My daughter asked me iss aunty ke saree mein chuhe hain kya?

Edited by MOTHERHOOD - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I shared my emotion in the DT. Not sure which prompted me to click the ‘Sad’ react, the fact that I did watch this thing they called Taandav, or the fact that you didn’t tag me. 😒💔

magicalgirll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

As a dedicated member of this forum, I feel it's my moral duty to enquire about the well-being of the members of this forum after the Maha Tandav. I hope none of you have thrown up more than 5 times. Don't forget to rinse your eyes multiple times with holy water. Please, have faith on the Almighty. He will definitely bring us out of the trauma soon. Please have confidence in yourselves. We have survived Dholida and Tandav, so we can surely survive anything.

Only saw Anuj Maaya scenes with choti❤️ and skip all Shah's and Anupama scenes today 😆🙏and frankly Maaya have more concern for Anuj and even Kavya ne poocha Anuj kaha hai and franklyi don't want Anuj with Anupama now usko Maaya ke saath hi rakho

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

🤣🤣 Anuj escaped from watching her do the tandav. Maybe that is why he was hiding from her, and conveniently got lost in the crowd. 🤣

After DheeVikaRaj (yes they're a threes*me now) blaming Anuj and the passive toxic Shahs blaming themselves, Kanta has now blamed Kanhaji for MAA ki mahanta.

As for me, I blame my eyes,

As Maaya would say, "Monisha beta, therapy me jaao, Taandav karna....

Edited by NiharikaMishra - 1 years ago
Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I made the mistake of watching today🤢. I had to go wash my eye out serval times already. Not sure, I can ever forget.🤢 Tell your daughter it is more than that. Poor saree needs to be washed at this point.😢

Anupama is the only character that has me feeling sorry for her sarees and pallu now.🤣 They need a better rep to fight for better pay.🤣

saa2929 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I saw a way worse tandav in Pandya stores so am actually fine haha 

Snowstorm22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

🤣🤣 Anuj escaped from watching her do the tandav. Maybe that is why he was hiding from her, and conveniently got lost in the crowd. 🤣

Lucky him. I wish I was warned before hand🤢. My eyes can’t never unsee.😳

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowstorm22

Lucky him. I wish I was warned before hand🤢. My eyes can’t never unsee.😳

Why did not we get a premonition?

Snowstorm22 thumbnail

Why did not we get a premonition?

I know right.😂. Next time I need a warning label before hand.😂