Iniya & Mr. Manaivi Suntv serial

Inisabus thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

இனியா' தொடரின் நாயகிக்கு அறுவை சிகிச்சை!- Dinamani

So lately i started watching Iniya with Alya Manasa as the lead actress, thought it will be the traditional daughter - in law wont speak up and will be a doormat for the inlaws and etc. but it has surprised me, Iniya is not the typical daughter-in law, she talks back to her misogynistic father-in-law and husband who married her on a wrong premise. The potential is good, and Alya shines in this compared to her stint in Raja Rani 2 and nice to see her in a different and bold character. 

Mr. Manaivi Serial Episodes On Sun TV: Cast | Promo | Timings | Watch  Online on Sun NXT - News Bugz

Mr. Manaivi, also a new series, I dont know the lead pair, but the premise of the show is interesting. 

The female lead is living with her grandma, as her mom died when she was a child, she is s product of a unhappy marriage and a feminist as her favorite god is Ardhanarishvara. Her Grandma wants to get her married, and she has rejected a numorous amount of men and strives to suceed in her career and find a lifepartner rather than following the tradition gendernorms.

The male lead hates his father as he is very career driven and he blames the loss of his mother and sister on his father. While his father owns a big company and wants his son to suceed him, the male lead isnt interested in that. He does what he likes and he wants to be a homemaker, and has a youtube channel etc. He likes to cook, clean and is a family person as he lives with his grandma, dad, uncle etc.

Again, the premise is good and the characters are strong, the lead pair seems to have chemistry, so intereested in seeing where it goes. (just hope the will change the grandmas wigg :'))

Edited by Inisabus - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya-Anand thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I watching iniya from its day 1 ,as i felt story different from typical sun tv serial initially it's seems anti hero subject but they changed the story line after some time, basically i like that hero Vikram and his acting  & yes over the years alya acting too improves a lot 

Nichuss thumbnail

mr manivai

lead heroine is shabana... sembarathi heroine

lead hero is pavan. he s kannada tv actor